DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Fuel Altered vs. Pro Mods. A match made in heaven.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fuel Altered vs. Pro Mods. A match made in heaven.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Pro Mods and Fuel Altereds

Now that should draw spectators. What a great idea. And frankly, I hope the Fuel Altereds dominate. Big Grin I might even pay to see it (if it were close). Wink Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of fatpack
posted Hide Post
X2

Walt

Posts: 56 | Location: Sykesville | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
That should be a real crowd pleaser! Right

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
go to you tube there are cpl videos of past events. Normally
its a toss up one wins then next round other class wins.Pretty cool

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That’s a great idea, more tracks should consider an event between ProMod’s and Fuel Altered’s, I would pay to see a show like that.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
They have been doing this for a few years now at Northstar dragway. I have never gone but I heard it is a good show

Posts: 2426 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I tried to post the video directly, but no go. Here is a link to one of those PM vs FA video promotions.

Pro Mods and Fuel Altereds at Denton

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/5nqtuRS-Www vido of 2013 race

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
http://funnycarchaos.com/index.html
This is a series I'd like to see.

Posts: 1459 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post