DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    I hate the first weekor 2 of new year.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I hate the first weekor 2 of new year.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
I freaking hate this time of year. Never been good. This year I start off with shoulder replacement and all seems cool there. Last week got throat or lungs inhaled some crap issue. Been cughing non stop and laryngitis for week and half. I

In 1977 I fell thru ice on not so frozen lake on Jan. 3rd. Was in water for 30 minutes and guess lucky since most go in shock in 5 or so. Then surgery from that and we not discussing it,
Few more bad Jan then in 1986 wrecked a new z/28 on one patch of ice on a hill and broke nose after hitting tree and folding steering wheel around colum,

Have had other minor but PIA issues first of the year most other years.

Think I am going to hibernate from DEC.26 till JAN 24 next year. No sense in missing Christmas and birthday gifts.LOL

Funny how something just seems to occur in a pattern.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
That S H Y T is going around...

Wife is on the back end of a horrible sinus infection that was exactly like what you are talking about - I never got any of it, other than having a stuffy runny nose and slight cough. Hot Toddy's are helping lol

Feel better sir!

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Yea home remedy cough medication worked best. Being it has large dose of shine in it makes you care less too.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post