Find
Notify
Tools

Haunted car
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Ok maybe not aunted. Might should have titled it throw the owner abone once in while.

Took car out cpl weeks ago and made 3 decent runs. Last one was 4.87 lifting before finish line because back end skating alittle, was T-N-T with bunch street crap running.

This week I sepnd two days going thru some stuff needing attention and actual finishing not A&T engineered(sounded batter). Go to track unload set up fire car cpl times. Get ready to make TT and while backing up no brakes,peddle on the floor. I pull caqr back into pits. Check things out find some fluid on floor pan around rearend. I have strong pedal. Maybe should have made pass but figure stupuid to take chance.

This thing just seems to fight me on getting runs in and some track time.Every time I want to make some runs .Something happens,mostly something stupid and/or others induced time consuming stuff.

Makes you think there4 is something you missed and need to find before the racing gods will let you play.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post