DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    JEGS SFG Million - Live Coverage - Results and Info
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

JEGS SFG Million - Live Coverage - Results and Info
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
My bad for not knowing the details on how the races would run on multiple days to get to completion

I’m watching now and things are going very well

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
My bad for not knowing the details on how the races would run on multiple days to get to completion

I’m watching now and things are going very well

It’s all good. Think of it this way also. All of the racers are there racing everyday this week. So there’s no need to burn them out on day 1.

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Hope they don't run into anymore problems, like whatever went wrong on Monday night, and are able to stay on schedule and get everything completed. Fingers crossed. Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick!
posted Hide Post
Some statistics as I'm bored and my brother decided not to race the Million:

• 2 losing packages under .009, Thrift did not have the best losing package
  • 815 Elimination Breakout Laps
  • 280 Breakout Wins
  • 383 Red Light Laps
  • 44 Red Light Wins
  • One dragster running 3.75-3.9X, another running 4.0s

Posts: 81 | Location: behind this screen | Registered: July 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anyone know why Burleson was a no show in dragster final on Wednesday's 100k race?

Posts: 134 | Location: Marion, TX | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Rick, interesting statistics of the race. What was your source of the information?

Posts: 2440 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
SO there are results posted here.3 pages and on last page.

Thanks!

PS some folks just need to complain even when they have no dog in the fight.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davidsracing:
Anyone know why Burleson was a no show in dragster final on Wednesday's 100k race?

I believe he made the call and lost to Lane in the dragster finals. Think he was trip zip and brokeout by a couple.

Posts: 34 | Location: Louisville,KY,US | Registered: October 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Lane D!cken wins the first $100k of the weekend over Jeff Ledford. Not sure the guys name in the semi's but was a little red 34? roadster. Nice job to all - 11 rounds!

Posts: 2100 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Madison McCormick out of Michigan defeated Karyl Bell-Viscione out of NY in the Ladies Shootout.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Burleson wan't a no show, Lane beat him. Watched it with my own eyes Wink Donnie's car has been very good this weekend, just didn't go his way.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
Rick, interesting statistics of the race. What was your source of the information?

1320go/Pit Pal

Posts: 81 | Location: behind this screen | Registered: July 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ballz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
quote:
Originally posted by diceman1530:
With 690 entrants do we still need buy backs?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WHOMP KNOWS

Posts: 313 | Location: west palm beach, fla. usa | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ballz:
quote:
quote:

WHOMP KNOWS

Do the math that cash aint going back in to the pot... Going in a pocket lol pretty sure most 600 plus cars are gonna buy back

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1385 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bigdrive88
posted Hide Post
It's called a retirement plan.

quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WHOMP KNOWS

Do the math that cash aint going back in to the pot... Going in a pocket lol pretty sure most 600 plus cars are gonna buy back

Posts: 185 | Location: Hagerstown | Registered: September 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rick!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
quote:
quote:
quote:

WHOMP KNOWS

358 Re-entries from the $20K and the $100K...

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So! they have not cancelled any races YET. They are trying to finish off first race and going to next one after that. They have not said everyone who entered is screwed. Now we have folks complaining that promoters will make money although no one has been cheated yet.

Hell they spend a lot to promote and work race and pretty sure nobody would do so unless they had plan to make money. If so they would be a fool. IMO if someone makes money off something I am in and a know deal going in.Then so be it,everybody has to make money,be it entry or buy back. JNO

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I just tuned in.I don't have time to watch all of the time,but the coverage is excellent.
First pair down with a .006 package win.
No first round jitters there.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Do we have any winners yet

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post