DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Another race car damaged in the pits at BG
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another race car damaged in the pits at BG
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
a Really neat race car was hit by a golf cart .Please racers get Your race car insured< call me or any broker that sells race car insurance and protect your investment with a Peace of Mind /The premiums are very reasonable .Example for $20,000 "Guarantee Value" it is around $200 to $280 per year it depends on state and race car of course call me a anytime for explanation of plan design ,.
602-284-6240
Don Kennedey

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tom H
posted Hide Post
Already having a couple collector cars insured thru Hagerty, the dragster was a no-brainer, thanks Don. Hopefully i never need to know how well it works.

Posts: 62 | Location: wisc | Registered: January 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom H:
Already having a couple collector cars insured thru Hagerty, the dragster was a no-brainer, thanks Don. Hopefully i never need to know how well it works.

If You ever have any issue I am the person to go to of course any time day or night
602-284-6240
Thanks

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
don
didn't we talk to you before on a top dragster and a top sportsman car? but the premiums where ridiculous.8000 on the top dragster and 14,000 a year on the top sportsman.and that was not on track either.
forgive me if that wasn't you but I thought it was.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
don
didn't we talk to you before on a top dragster and a top sportsman car? but the premiums where ridiculous.8000 on the top dragster and 14,000 a year on the top sportsman.and that was not on track either.

The premiums go by declared value if I remember? If you say your car is worth 500K it will cost more to insure than if you say 200K.

It's not what you've got, it's what you give, it's not the life you choose, it's the life you live.

Posts: 2120 | Location: Napa, California | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
quote:
don

That was due to all the issues caused by your previous backup girl.......... Wink

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 369dragster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Beck:

That was due to all the issues caused by your previous backup girl.......... Wink

And his previous on track incident with the deer. Haha

Ken

Posts: 319 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
That was due to all the issues caused by your previous backup girl.....

quote:
And his previous on track incident with the deer. HahaKen

well I guess you guys got me

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I know this has been hashed out before, but is that coverage talked about in the original post for on track and off? At track, home or trailer?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6395 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Tom H
posted Hide Post
Mine is covered everywhere but on track. The coverage is based on Replacement value, same as my 57 Chevy and 65 Plymouth. FWIW, both trailers are also covered by them.

Posts: 62 | Location: wisc | Registered: January 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Speaking of race car crashes......

Whatever happened with the one where the Stocker (SuperStocker?) did a burnout from the ticket booth and drove into the guys dragster/trailer on here?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
don
No it was not me I would never quote that ridiculous premium .
Give me a call any time for a quote
602-284-6240
Don Kennedy

Don Kennedy

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:

Whatever happened with the one where the Stocker (SuperStocker?) did a burnout from the ticket booth and drove into the guys dragster/trailer on here?

There have been a couple on here that were firestorms for a week or so and of course we never find out how they turned out.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6395 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
How many times can he start an advertisement thread without becoming a DRR sponsor?

Posts: 109 | Location: NY | Registered: April 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of LARAY
posted Hide Post
Just went thru Don this week and got coverage. Simple,painless and very reasonable.

Posts: 579 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: January 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Kennedy:
quote:
don
No it was not me I would never quote that ridiculous premium .
Give me a call any time for a quote
602-284-6240
Don Kennedy

Easy there Don.. Ed put a value on that TD at $1.4 million. It has a ATI convertor and doesn't have any ignition problems. So, it could have been a $14,000k premium. Uncontrollable Laugh

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don sued the guy and won is what I heard. Pretty sure the guy had to pay.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5304 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AZ:
How many times can he start an advertisement thread without becoming a DRR sponsor?

Good idea

Don Kennedy

DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Kennedy:
a Really neat race car was hit by a golf cart .Please racers get Your race car insured< call me or any broker that sells race car insurance and protect your investment with a Peace of Mind /The premiums are very reasonable .Example for $20,000 "Guarantee Value" it is around $200 to $280 per year it depends on state and race car of course call me a anytime for explanation of plan design ,.
602-284-6240
Don Kennedey

Why does race car owner need insurance in this instance? I’d be filing suit against golf cart owner/operator to recover damages. And if the track owner was negligent in allowing golf carts to be operated in unauthorized areas and/or operated by under-aged drivers, I’d toss them into the lawsuit pile too.

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Don i will be calling you next week for details. Very interested in the details. Thank you for post.. Been thinkn bout it for to long now.

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post