New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monkeypox
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Is there anyone really that worried about this? Illinois just declared an emergency.Over 12 million people in the state.

https://abc7chicago.com/illino...e-symptoms/12091479/

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I ain’t worried but surely most if not all of the libtards are. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
They got the name spelt wrong, it’s really Moneypox

Posts: 2453 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
The liberal city sheeple are terrified.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I am not worried about it because it is a Gay Man disease. Now those who are a part of that community or do not know men from women they may need to worry about it. Also I think part of it is they are wanting to keep America scared of living. I am not afraid.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4001 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
NOT heard on the "news"....

Almost 17,000 reported cases worldwide.....
99% MALES
98% HOMO MALES
(tells me that 1% of homos are still in the closet)

What does bother me is 2 pediatric cases....tells me we have a trace on a couple of child molesters?

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1638 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Those are votes! They will protect at any cost! Tip PC

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4490 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Since it is a disease passed primarily amongst gay men I would say most here have nothing to fear. Your second option which is nowhere near as common is from an infected animal if you get bitten. No not just monkeys but rodents can also carry the disease.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 988 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
You know, monkeypox and aids are both from screwing monkeys. Why can't queers just stick to jacking off?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger McGinnis:
You know, monkeypox and aids are both from screwing monkeys. Why can't queers just stick to jacking off?

Well that wouldn't be queer then.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6394 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
After a month of gay pride parades, orgies and multiple/multiple sex partners.

You'd think the media would be pleading with these freaks to knock it off for a bit.

But that ain't in the plans, now is it? Not a mention.

I gotta see this, people are gonna revolt if their independence / freedom is further infringed upon, due to these freaks activities.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I had a surgery on Monday,so I've kind of been taking it easy and watching more television than I usually do.
I can't believe how much the media is covering this.It's crazy.As far as I know,nobody has died either.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
The main stream media is loaded with and in love with LGBT issues

They never stop doing features on people in their ranks

NYC is the gay capital of the US...and Monkey Pox cases are highest there...

Not even San Fran can top NYC...

But they don't want one segment of the population to be identified with these issues....except that's where most of the cases are......gay men !!

God help us !! But Ed says there is no God so we're screwed.....

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Gpa

Posts: 8726 | Location: Blythe GA USA | Registered: January 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I had smallpox vaccine decades ago which is supposed to be good protection from monkeypox.

Posts: 1454 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
The main stream media is loaded with and in love with LGBT issues

They never stop doing features on people in their ranks

NYC is the gay capital of the US...and Monkey Pox cases are highest there...

Not even San Fran can top NYC...

But they don't want one segment of the population to be identified with these issues....except that's where most of the cases are......gay men !!

God help us !! But Ed says there is no God so we're screwed.....

The media personalities are paid millions to be convincing, reading the script.

The more convincing you are, the more you're paid.

Prostitutes have no conscience of where their prosperity comes from. They're paid to do as they're instructed.

If the interests were in the people as they pretend, common sense would be to tell the freaks to cut back on multiple sex partners, and orgies.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
There's a lot of people who can see through how all these psychological operations work, it's just not anywhere near the majority yet.

Otherwise they'd cease to exist, be effective.

Even rock bands see through it. It's transparent for just about anyone with a good head on their shoulders.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
So it is looking like this fall school kids will back to school wearing the required face diaper and a condom. Don't you laugh now...I am serious.

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hotrod Corvette:
So it is looking like this fall school kids will back to school wearing the required face diaper and a condom. Don't you laugh now...I am serious.

Let's not forget the bulletproof backpack.

Posts: 1454 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post