New
Find
Notify
Tools

Car Count
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
I see there is alot of Racers at 42.. Hoping it does not affect The Colonial Race to much.. Wonder why they'd schdule on top of each other??

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
How do you see? I watched the live feed and could not tell? How many at D-42?

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looking like a very solid car count at SFG race. Almost 4 hours for one time hit and its only Thursday.. Unfort Michael's race will suffer because of this race.. I hope it turns out well for him.. Most of these big races are based off the format he designed anyway.

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just guessing since their taking gate entries at the SFG race they did not meet the advertised amount of cars of 250 door cars and 250 dragsters. Still by watching motormaina its appears to be a good turnout.

Posts: 34 | Location: Louisville,KY,US | Registered: October 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Don’t see how it can affect it too much. There a good 10 hours apart. More than enough racers around that area to have a successful race at vmp

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post