DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Quaker city big buck nationals WOW!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker city big buck nationals WOW!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted
If you guys missed this race. You missed a good one.
First big buck race and it was run very good.
Great track prep. I had the best 60'times ever.
Motor mania did a fantastic job. The anouncer did a great job letting us know everything that was going on. Very profesional.
We need to support this race so it keeps growing. The next race is August 16-18.
Thank you and great job Quaker city.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I thought everything went smoothly too other than my plan to win some big bucks.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Clint, better luck next month.
It seems like a good plan.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
Definitely a great race. It was nice to have something somewhat similar to what we do that I can go race at. Track was on point: the car was printing tickets each day despite some variable conditions with the wind... except both times that I ran Hastings in the finals, the car picked up a full number. I think he's spraying MY car! LOL

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of NC3x58
posted Hide Post
It was their first shot at a big money race, and it went pretty well for them!! I hope to see more events like that at the track, as they can definitely handle that caliber of race!!

Nick Craig

1971 Camaro Split Bumper
376ci LS3

Posts: 410 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I would suggest that this track may have had one of the FIRST added purse races in the country way back in the early 70s. Not sure the date but the money went back to Baltimore. Big Grin

Posts: 6198 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I wish I could have found some results from it. I am assuming Nick Hasting had a good weekend.

iI

Posts: 35 | Location: northern ohio | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lorco28:
I wish I could have found some results from it. I am assuming Nick Hasting had a good weekend.

iI

Results are available at http://dragstory.com/forum/index.php/board,384.0.html

and you can watch the entire weekend on MMTV.
https://www.youtube.com/result...uaker+city+big+bucks

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5727 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ok,thanks Mike.

Posts: 35 | Location: northern ohio | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post