New
Find
Notify
Tools

California
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
California wants to end sales of new gas cars by 2035.
This clown and it’s state regulators are killing ( or killed) California. They think homelessness is bad now. Wait till they see what’s coming when they destroy more business.
They are using climate change ( of which no one Can control or change) to brainwash voters! Wake the F up California!!

I gotta get out of this place! Yeah I’m working on it. It’s not simple for me.

https://www.npr.org/2022/08/27...ssion-climate-change

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
They want to ban everything powered by gas. Just wait until Newsome becomes President, he will rapidly destroy the entire Country.

If you are poor or middle class you days are numbered, this Country will only be reserved for the very wealthy (AKA Friends of Newsome).

Bob

Posts: 3080 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
So you think there will be much left to destroy after Biden and his admin. of morons and idiots gets done?

I do feel for those in California that did not vote for the morons you have in charge.

When you get out throw some big chested blondes in the trailer and call it saving them from the doom of democrats.About only thing left there worth taking anyway.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
DeSantis has already said Florida won't participate in anymore BS.

He's told parents don't let your kids take the injections.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:

I gotta get out of this place!

Smile

Posts: 2961 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Drop the injection and mask stuff Mike. Or I’ll send some bottled California Air to you! Laughing Hard It’ll slow you a dime!

It’s way beyond that! Vote Vote Vote to get this blue movement out of office everywhere! If we don’t - we are all hosed. Kiss your hobby goodbye. Any hobby!
Global warming is not caused by any Human nor can they control it!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BP758:

I gotta get out of this place!

Smile[/QUOTE

Lmao ! Not worthy

Raceless in California!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
While I agree we need to start to protect our Nation for the benefit of our children and grandchildren on down, however, I just can't seem to understand the movements made recently. Is it money for a new investment (climate change) materials. This I see is destroying the middle to lower class, those that can't afford new cars. I also have questions about future repairs (battery replacement cost, as well as disposal.) Repair facilities, body and mechanical, will be affected. Now will we have to supplement California for road repairs, or will they need to establish a new tax. Fuels provide a tax needed to do repairs and new builds. How will the trucking industry be affected. Will the weight limit need changing, batteries displace the loads they can carry. Again, another cost to be added to the consumer, which will affect the lower and middle class. The previous parody is correct, just don't begin to think this is over. Lastly, am I correct that the earth rotates?

Posts: 75 | Location: oklahoma | Registered: November 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Every agenda is first instituted in California, where it is tested on the most obedient / domesticated Americans, and refined.

Everything happens in California first.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Me and my son was in CA pre COVID. We had a great time.
We went to Universal Studios, Hollywood Blvd(7 in the morning),Santa Monica beach,In & Out Burger, LA Observatory,Knotts Berry Farm, Disneyland and the Finals at Pomona.

Like I said, had a great time, but would not want to live there in that area. Traffic is horrible and no one knows how to drive on the freeway even when traffic is clear. Housing prices are crazy. Buy a 12 pack of anything and they charge you for deposit. The list goes on but the Californians know that.

That video was funny.

PS: If near Universal Studios. I highly recommend the restaurant "Waffles".
The owner made us feel really welcome, like we were long time customers and reasonably priced.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M120:
Me and my son was in CA pre COVID. We had a great time.
We went to Universal Studios, Hollywood Blvd(7 in the morning),Santa Monica beach,In & Out Burger, LA Observatory,Knotts Berry Farm, Disneyland and the Finals at Pomona.

Like I said, had a great time, but would not want to live there in that area. Traffic is horrible and no one knows how to drive on the freeway even when traffic is clear. Housing prices are crazy. Buy a 12 pack of anything and they charge you for deposit. The list goes on but the Californians know that.

That video was funny.

PS: If near Universal Studios. I highly recommend the restaurant "Waffles".
The owner made us feel really welcome, like we were long time customers and reasonably priced.

Surprised you weren't down at Sunset Grill.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Didn't have time!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Runner-up:
While I agree we need to start to protect our Nation for the benefit of our children and grandchildren on down, however, I just can't seem to understand the movements made recently. Is it money for a new investment (climate change) materials. This I see is destroying the middle to lower class, those that can't afford new cars. I also have questions about future repairs (battery replacement cost, as well as disposal.) Repair facilities, body and mechanical, will be affected. Now will we have to supplement California for road repairs, or will they need to establish a new tax. Fuels provide a tax needed to do repairs and new builds. How will the trucking industry be affected. Will the weight limit need changing, batteries displace the loads they can carry. Again, another cost to be added to the consumer, which will affect the lower and middle class. The previous parody is correct, just don't begin to think this is over. Lastly, am I correct that the earth rotates?

Great post!

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
Every agenda is first instituted in California, where it is tested on the most obedient / domesticated Americans, and refined.

Power went to their heads! Now out of control thinking he’s the nations leader. Not!

Raceless in California!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Power went to their heads! Now out of control thinking he’s the nations leader. Not!

https://www.brighteon.com/704a...32-a7dd-1b33b7185138

^^^It would be nice if it were not a global event, but it is. All nations in lockstep.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If I thought I was going to be around in 20-25 years, I would think about investing in a new car dealership. You know that Cal residents that can still afford to buy a new car will have to come here to Nevada to get one. And what will that do to the price of one, you ask. The same thing that happened to the housing market. I paid $50.00 psf for my house. Today its worth $200.00. I see the median price in Cal is $315.00, with upgrades can go to $400-500. One of my sons just bought an 1986 built 3000 foot house for $600,000.00. Put that same house in Cal, it would be 1.5 mil. Even if you make $30.00 per hour, thats only $60,000 per year. The monthly payment would be almost half of that, I dont see where banks will lend to regular people. My son makes $48.00 an hour and just barely qualified, even with a down from the house he sold. Its scary out there.

Posts: 293 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post