DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Ace Ohio Fall Shootout - Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ace Ohio Fall Shootout - Results
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
CONGRATS Green 1 as he was mowing em down Saturday!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!!
The breakout was .0005 and I had plenty of room to lift but not something I do with opponent dialed one second quicker than me.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^ Saw that. Still a great race and you did your job!! Congrats !!

Posts: 2459 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good to meet you finally Chris. Glad to see the kid was earning his keep this weekend. Good luck to you guys and safe travels in the weeks ahead.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Thanks Shawn! Pleased to meet you as well. That kid without a doubt is earning his keep!

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post