DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Ace Ohio Fall Shootout - Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ace Ohio Fall Shootout - Results
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Congrats to Cory Gulitti for winning Friday Night's $20k over David Davis.

Thursday Night's $10k Warm up saw Matt Costabile defeat Brian Folk.

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
CG doubles up and takes the gambler on Friday Night also!

cory gulitti drag racer

Posts: 2105 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
One bad DUDE right there....

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
WHERE IS THE LIVE FEED FOR ACE RACE

Posts: 70 | Location: CINCINNATI OHIO | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WILLIAM HAMILTON:
WHERE IS THE LIVE FEED FOR ACE RACE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCEffKVm1I8

Posts: 2458 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
I can't begin to tell you all how proud I am of my 17 year old son!

He is on a tear playing with the big boys and is still driving a junior until he turns 18 in November!

One proud Dad... Need for speed

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you and your son!

While typing this just watched him win to get to the ladder round on the live feed!

Congrats again!

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
I can't begin to tell you all how proud I am of my 17 year old son!

He is on a tear playing with the big boys and is still driving a junior until he turns 18 in November!

One proud Dad... Need for speed

Damn agressive finish line driver Full Moon
Hahahaha, congrats again Cory!!!

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
wow cory you are bad to the bone

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1411 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
I think it's the freezer food his dad feeds him Falling of chair laughing

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
You gotta love Ole Barn!!! Full Moon

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BLIND MULE 2217
posted Hide Post
Great job Cory! Somebody's gotta keep the boat afloat while pops is lolly gagging...just kidding. Chris I know you were smiling ear to ear.

Posts: 354 | Location: Opelika AL, | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
lets get it straight. Torq gets all of the credit in this impressive driving job by Torq Jr. I am sure the tires were set at the proper psi each and every run. these final round appearances would not have been possible without an experienced tire checker behind the scenes.

ep-keep up the good work Torq.

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Man, I love you guys!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
impressive! congrats

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Torqin nice meeting you, always nice meeting some outta town DRR folks.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Green 1, great to meet you too! Finally met Mr Pinkerton as well! Very pleased to put faces with names.

Great time, and congrats to all the winners!

DRR Pro
Picture of Jared
posted Hide Post
Awesome job once again Cory! This young man is very talented and continues to impress. See you guys soon Chris.

Jared Pennington
Coalburg Racing # 1X
http://worldfootbrakechallenge.com
The Sportsman Drag Racing Podcast with Luke and Jed

Posts: 2025 | Location: Coalburg , Alabama | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Saturday's Winner - Billy Back in the supercharged dragster over Clint Paden

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats again to Cory and his dad! It was nice meeting you earlier in the weekend and talking to you after the wins on Friday. Also congrats to Green1 on his saturday runner up! I believe it was a very tight final with the smallest of breakouts. Kevin

Posts: 197 | Location: Corunna, Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post