DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Fatal Green Mamba Jet Car Crash
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fatal Green Mamba Jet Car Crash
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He didn’t pass from the crash but a heart attack after he got out of the car

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I must be crazy, that Jet Car was on a circle track.
Say it's not so.

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The cruise around the track with a flame and smoke show not for speed. Been going on for decades

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Sorry but hitting rocket engine that hard on round track just seems like was bad idea from the start.. I try to never criticize a accident since I wasn't the one in seat and don't know what or why. Just seems bad move here,could have been mechanical failure in controls I guess.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Matrix
posted Hide Post
Many are saying he had a heart attack before he hit the wall and after they extracted him. Either sad deal for sure. May he rest in peace

Daryl Pinder

Dynasty Motorsports
www.dynastymotorsports.com

Posts: 456 | Location: Ft. Washington, MD USA | Registered: March 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
round track + jet car = stupidity

Posts: 32 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: September 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
Hey phuktarded morons theyve been doin fire shows around circle tracks since the first jet was bolted together. The guy had a fucn heart attack. Call Garlits and tell him what a fucn idiot he is, Swingle wrecked swamp rat III on a circle track, let me know what he says.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post