DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DYNAMAX Force HD Motorhome
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DYNAMAX Force HD Motorhome
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anybody here own a late model Dynamax Force HD?

If so, please let us know how it has been, especially in the towing dept.

20,000 LB towing rating with the Cummins 8.9

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Mike just get a Toterhome, you know that's what you want!

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I will get it and you make the payments Steve.
Actually considering getting one that will pull a regular tag, and one that can be used as a motorhome by itself. Those big twin screw coaches are too big for what I need, and over my MINI-budget. Ha

Posts: 235 | Location: Justin, TX | Registered: July 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
When I get done with my car I will be the brokest guy in the pits, be lucky to afford a new air mattress LOL

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Steve what I hear from other T/D and T/S guy’s “go live fast die broke “ or something like that. I was wondering do you miss the Camaro ever?

Off Topic

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Steve what I hear from other T/D and T/S guy’s “go live fast die broke “ or something like that. I was wondering do you miss the Camaro ever?

Off Topic

Sometimes yes, I do miss doing wheelies for a 100ft out lol. Life was allot simpler then too. Was very close to going back to a door car just because you have so many more options around here to race. Have always wanted to do the T/D Blower thing so figured it was now or never and should be fun

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
There is more than one reason they are called blown injected. Money is injected and blown out the pipes. ET is faster and so is spend rate. I know went blown alky for 10 years and lots of green stuff blown in short time.

But damn they are a freaking blast.

Sorry no help on motorhome.Guess anything with blower still addictive even a statement will pull you back in.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4176 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post