DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    17 year old wheeling the big car
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

17 year old wheeling the big car
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
#cheaters

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
Hey Chris, not to derail this thread but did you see Unruh's Top sportsman car @ Topeka this weekend? 6.40's, #1 qualifier and he drove that ***** to the lanes and back to his trailer Not worthy

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc4087:
Hey Chris, not to derail this thread but did you see Unruh's Top sportsman car @ Topeka this weekend? 6.40's, #1 qualifier and he drove that ***** to the lanes and back to his trailer Not worthy

He was doing laps all around the pit area warming it up!

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3153 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Brother Bob was telling me all about it! Very impressive I have to admit!

Phil does not seem to half azz much eh? LOL

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc4087:
#cheaters

That’s what I was thinking Uncontrollable Laugh

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Check out my 17 year old wheeling the big cars...had it in videos...very few seen it...

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...0510359/m/4207024186

You have to be proud! Pretty cool! I remember putting Tyler in Sarmento’s new TS Mustang. God I was nervous.. he did great! Good luck and win some too!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4488 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Mike Beck
posted Hide Post
And I have seen 17 and 18 year olds that can't safely drive a golf cart!

Congrats with your son doing well!

As parents we all know what our children can handle. My son is fine in our slow car (10.80@126) but his older sister, well......... I want to see if she can do the burnout first! Smile

Posts: 1444 | Location: South River, NJ | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post