DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    The60th Winternationals - My Take
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The60th Winternationals - My Take
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
"But for an event which holds a lot of great memories for people, I do have to admit that the 60th didn’t appear to me anyway, to be too much different than the 59th, 58th, or maybe even any of the previous events."

https://dragracingedge.com/the...ernationals-my-take/

Posts: 154 | Location: Beaver Springs, PA | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
I watched a little on TV and noticed the stands were empty.

NHRA needs to lower the spectator prices. Paying $50-$90 a head to get in for one day is stupid. The sport "NHRA" is dying a slow death. We don't have any young kids coming into the sport. IMO - NHRA should keep the prices low and get people in the seats....maybe spark some interest. Then maybe sponsors will see a benefit and get back into the sport.

Just my take

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post