DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG 500 Live Coverage Link / Info & Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG 500 Live Coverage Link / Info & Results
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jimv245
posted Hide Post
Every few years you get a performance like Gage Burch put on this week. Remember when Labbous pulled his magic at the Fling? Amazing performance by a kid with no seat time in that truck before Wednesday

Jim Gleason

Posts: 90 | Location: Kimberly, Al | Registered: January 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
love to hear what the split was. Just telling wife how and why splits exist. Even she said damn half a million difference for few thousandths of a second.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4156 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
And a bottom bulb car wins the Sunday $50K

Posts: 6189 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I watched at least a little of each day on MotormaniaTV. The amount of money being thrown around boggles the imagination. Both the amounts being collected and the amounts being spent. Some high rollers indeed. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Split was 200 grand to the winner and 100 grand to the runner up. Don’t remember the rest

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Split was 200 grand to the winner and 100 grand to the runner up. Don’t remember the rest

If that is true,I am surprised that the winner did not get at least half of the 525K.

I guess if they all agree that is all that counts.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I heard they kicked back an additional 10 grand to the losers at 15 cars...I race with and against Gage down here...I wonder whose truck that was?...I cannot recall seeing it at the track...no doubt he is hot as a pistol right now...

Posts: 1272 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuzzy dice:
I heard they kicked back an additional 10 grand to the losers at 15 cars...I race with and against Gage down here...I wonder whose truck that was?...I cannot recall seeing it at the track...no doubt he is hot as a pistol right now...

The Ranger belongs to Matt Dadas from northern Ohio.

Posts: 33 | Location: Xenia | Registered: June 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Surprised Matt gave him the truck after he won..

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
If the 200 / 100 split was true, my guess is that it could have been 14k @ 15, 25k@ 8, 50k semi.

Just because the split money format was agreed to at 15, doesn’t mean that the split went that way.

The racers can / will cut their own deal for the round they run. And SFG won’t pay until both agreed to what if any split was made between the two racers that round at the pay window.

At the last 2018 July US 131 SFG 100K race, the split happened at 7. I ran Matt Dadas and we agreed to split 55/45. Matt split again in the semi at 10% to the door car that won yesterdays last $50k.

Posts: 2427 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
If its true the split was posted on FB as
Final 160/140K
Semi 50K
Quarters 34K
10K at 15 cars

Posts: 2395 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Above is a better example of the split.

Nick Hastings over Chris Bear in the final $50k of the weekend.

What an event! I'll have the total recap as soon as I catch my breath. Just got home last night.

COMPLETE VIDEOS OF THE WEEKEND RACES

HERE!

SL...

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Scott great recap and photos , THX....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2696 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post