DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG 500 Live Coverage Link / Info & Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG 500 Live Coverage Link / Info & Results
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
CLICK HERE for Live Coverage by MMTV

Live Coverage begins Wednesday at Noon EST for the $20,000 In Motion Solutions Warm Up and continues throughout the weekend in Martin, Michigan.

CLICK HERE for Live Coverage by MMTV

Posts: 2102 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Well looks like an amazing turnout at US131 for the SFG group. Right at 650 entries for the Wednesday $20k Warm-up!

First round of door cars rolling right now.

Posts: 2102 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Who won yesterday, or probably early this morning I would guess.

www.trailertoad.com designed by racers for racers.

Posts: 1216 | Location: Janesville, IA | Registered: December 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Kyle Cultrera vs Ray Holmes

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Holmes goes red, Cultrera with the W

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
New entry time runs been going. I’d say 700 entries today easily!

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
384 Dragsters
327 Door Cars

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
384 Dragsters
327 Door Cars

clapping

Posts: 433 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Chris Bear wins Day 1 $50k over Gage Burch

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What was he driving? S10 or dragster? Just curious cause he can win in both.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Digger

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I believe Erica Baker won the womens shootout

Posts: 783 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jimv245
posted Hide Post
I'm thrilled that they have had a great turnout this week and proud for Kyle, AJ and the rest of the gang. But I seriously question buybacks with 700 entries.
Of course, if I was racing there and needed it, I would probably buy back
Just my opinion. Hope everyone is having a great week up there.

Jim Gleason

Posts: 90 | Location: Kimberly, Al | Registered: January 11, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Stephen Hughes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimv245:
I'm thrilled that they have had a great turnout this week and proud for Kyle, AJ and the rest of the gang. But I seriously question buybacks with 700 entries.
Of course, if I was racing there and needed it, I would probably buy back
Just my opinion. Hope everyone is having a great week up there.

I’m not there and don’t care for the marathon type events, but having a buy back with over 700 entries where everyone has opportunity to double just seems greedy when you already know you will have a hard time finishing the race anyway. Just my opinion. That being said several folks are gonna walk out of there with some big checks and it will be quite the accomplishment with the number of entries in those races.

The Pull-Out....for when you want to work smarter, not harder!!!

Posts: 336 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
625 Entries in the $525k !!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
625 Entries in the $525k !!!

One entry is mine. I'm not there but my checkbook is! Lol

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
There was roughly 600K in the pot at 15 cars. Unsure how the split went, but there was a lengthy discussion lasting roughly 45 minutes. 7 door cars, 8 dragsters. I apologize for any spelling errors below.

Ray Boyer over David Davis (1 thou red)

Richard Mayson (003 on the bottom) over Lou Grecko

Jeg (009 take 004) over Holmes

Gage Burch with the door car single run (20 dead 3)

Tom Dobber over Troy Williams (1 thou red)

Austin Sloan 13 dead 9 for the win, unsure who against

Will Hollomon (6 dead 3) over Erica Baker (14 dead 8)

Johnny Bracket Racer 18 and 2 thou under to get the win over Lucas Fisher who was 002 and 3 thou under

Posts: 783 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Burch was 17 dead 7 over Mayson

Jeg was 056 to get the win over Boyer (5 thou red)

Hollomon was 0000 dead 4 over Sloan

Johnny Bracket Racer was 004 dead 0 over Dobber who was 10 and under by 5 thou. MOV at the stripe was .0000

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Burch 008 dead 7 over Jeg who was 11 dead 6. MOV 001

Johnny Bracket Racer 15 dead 6 over Hollomon who was 22 take 7 to be 009 under

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Burch is the 525K winner