DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG 500 Highest Paying Drag Race in History $525,000
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG 500 Highest Paying Drag Race in History $525,000
 Login/Join

SFG
Picture of whos next
posted
SFG 500 is officially open for registration

Where- US 131 Motorsports Park Martin, Michigan
When June 26-30 2019
Winner $525,000
R/U. 25,000
Semi. $10,000
$600 a round starting with 3rd rd win
Entry fee $1500- 1st 300 to pay a $250 deposit gets $1250 entry price or pay in full a get a $1100 entry price

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Posts: 245 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Why in the world are they asking for pre entries over a year in advance?

Posts: 59 | Location: D3 | Registered: May 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Simple it’s for people that want to go but can’t pay all of it at one time. Make payments to afford it.

Posts: 81 | Location: nc | Registered: February 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
So Kyle the entry structure is a little confusing. So as long as you pay in full and pre-enter is it $1100 at any time? And is that until ??? the week of the race?

$500k is crazy!

Thanks,
SL...

Posts: 2102 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
No the $1100 pre entry discount is the same as the $250 deposit discount to get the $1250 price it's the 1st 300 paid pre entrants. So if we have 260 guys pay the $250 deposit it only leaves 40 spots for the $1100 price.

Posts: 245 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

SL...

Posts: 2102 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What does $1100 get you?
Just the $500K or all the races?

Thanks

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
$1100 gets you into the $500,000 race only.
$450 gets you into the Twin 50k races. You pay for those upon arrival. If you are not pre entered into the 500k race it will be $550 to pay at the gate for the Twin 50k races.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
buybacks in $500,000 ???

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2697 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Is this GUARANTEED $500,000 to win? If so I might make the drive.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1004 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
It's Guaranteed.
Buybacks in the 500k race is $500

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Way cool......thanks

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1004 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 67 Goat
posted Hide Post
I think if you have to make payments on an entry fee, this sport isn't for you.

Posts: 18 | Location: Delray Beach, FL | Registered: May 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 67 Goat:
I think if you have to make payments on an entry fee, this sport isn't for you.

Well, this race anyhow! That's a stout payout!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6364 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
SFG!SFG!SFG!SFG!

Posts: 12 | Location: indianapolis in | Registered: July 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
^^^^ there's 2 entries right there

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rymo
posted Hide Post
I think you are missing the point. Sfg’s mission statement is something to the idea of giving every racer the chance at life changing money. If that means you can help that cause by allowing pre-entry a year in advance im all for it. Really helps the people who want to race for life altering money and cant do the $1500 all at once. I tend to pay for all my racing with overtime so i feel this is a good model.

Ryan Fasano

2014 Byron Overall Track Champion
Byron's actual elevation is 730' because that matters more than winning anything ever....

Posts: 535 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rymo:
I think you are missing the point. Sfg’s mission statement is something to the idea of giving every racer the chance at life changing money. If that means you can help that cause by allowing pre-entry a year in advance im all for it. Really helps the people who want to race for life altering money and cant do the $1500 all at once. I tend to pay for all my racing with overtime so i feel this is a good model.

I’ve followed several of these discussions over the last few days and I just can’t grasp the thought process. Pay $100 per month (or whatever it is) or save that same amount and pay next year. How does the payment plan help?

Yes... I know there are different price breaks depending on when you pay, but you could have those same breaks and start taking money in January.

As a side note... I’m looking forward to watching this one on the live dead. It’s gonna be a big deal.

Mikey

Posts: 1706 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
Everyone financial situation is different. So opening registration 1 year in advance along with offering an entry for basically half of what it's actually worth gives EVERY racer in the country a realistic chance to compete. Keep in mind both Millions entry is $2000 to enter to basically race for half the money. It's a lot of people that would have experienced purchasing a new vehicle if they didn't have the option of financing it over a period of time.
We are Guaranteeing a half a million dollars
$500,000!!!! The winner of this race can purchase his own dragstrip after winning this race.

Got to be in it in order to win it!!!!!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Keep doing what ur doing SFG!! Payment plan year in advance is a great idea!! Not sure how/ why there is any confusion.. I personnelly am deciding. This maybe the biggest X-mas to myself i ever had lol.

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post