DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG 500 Highest Paying Drag Race in History $525,000
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG 500 Highest Paying Drag Race in History $525,000
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
In today’s world with so many people being busted for stealing from employer, government and so on I think asking what was being done with pre entry money is a legitimate question. Asking on a public forum allows everybody to know the answer straight from the horse’s mouth.
Wasn’t there a promoter a few years ago who cheated a bunch of racers out of some money?

And SFG is not one of those promoters. Again SFG has done everything imaginable as far as paying racers more than what was expected of them. This is not their first race. And they aren’t forcing anyone to pre enter. It’s an early bird discount. If you or anyone else doesn’t want to save a few bucks then just show up and pay at the gate. There’s absolutely no reason to question anything these guys have done. They are taking big money bracket racing to the next level. If you don’t like it maybe it’s not for you.

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I did not say they were one of those promoters.
Most of those type people start out good then go bad so you never know till it happens.
He came on a public forum to advertise his race so asking questions on a public forum about his race is legitimate in my opinion.
I would rather someone ask me such questions on a public forum for everybody to see than have 400 people calling me asking the same question.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
SFG500
525k GAURANTEED for only $1,650
BEST DEAL IN BIG MONEY BRACKET RACING
IF YOU DOUBLE YOU GET EACH ENTRY FOR $1,500

SFG 1ST TO PAY 50K-50K-50K
SFG 1ST TO PAY 100K-100K-100K
SFG 1ST TO GUARANTEE 250K
SFG 1ST TO GUARANTEE OVER 500K (525K)
OVER 5 MILLION IN PAYOUTS SINCE 2016
UNMATCHED BY ANYONE IN THAT TIME FRAME
EVERY RACER THAT EVER WON MONEY AT A SFG EVENT HAS BEEN PAID!!!

PRE ENTER TO SAVE MONEY OR PAY AT THE GATE

#FACTS

Posts: 245 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
In today’s world with so many people being busted for stealing from employer, government and so on I think asking what was being done with pre entry money is a legitimate question. Asking on a public forum allows everybody to know the answer straight from the horse’s mouth.
Wasn’t there a promoter a few years ago who cheated a bunch of racers out of some money?

Dead on. Not saying the SFG would ever do that ,but the IMO... Shouldn't be a secret. An account with atleast 3 signatories very is common.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
I did not say they were one of those promoters.
Most of those type people start out good then go bad so you never know till it happens.
He came on a public forum to advertise his race so asking questions on a public forum about his race is legitimate in my opinion.
I would rather someone ask me such questions on a public forum for everybody to see than have 400 people calling me asking the same question.

That's a question you ask someone after 1 or 2 races. SFG has been doing this for a few years now. So why question anything that they've done?

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RacerVX54:
quote:

Dead on. Not saying the SFG would ever do that ,but the IMO... Shouldn't be a secret. An account with atleast 3 signatories very is common.

What shouldn't be a secret? Do you want them to post all of their personal banking information? Does Loose rocker promotions need to do the same? And also The fling promotions? And every other big money promoter that's putting on big money races? What exactly are you guys looking for?

SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
Richard its no coincidence that out of ALL the promoters that advertise on DRR I'm the only one singled out. This is one of the reasons SFG switched to
*** NO PRE ENTRY REQUIRED***
What I've noticed also is 99% of the time its coming from someone who has never attended our events and have NO intentions on attending. Did you notice it was no response when I posted we've paid out more than ANYONE in Bracket Racing since 2016. I raced NHRA for over 10 years and every National event I attended I paid my full entry amount months in advance. SFG Promotions NO PRE ENTRY REQUIRED. So guys go and pick on the Promoters that has pre entry lol

Posts: 245 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whos next:
Richard its no coincidence that out of ALL the promoters that advertise on DRR I'm the only one singled out. This is one of the reasons SFG switched to
*** NO PRE ENTRY REQUIRED***
What I've noticed also is 99% of the time its coming from someone who has never attended our events and have NO intentions on attending. Did you notice it was no response when I posted we've paid out more than ANYONE in Bracket Racing since 2016. I raced NHRA for over 10 years and every National event I attended I paid my full entry amount months in advance. SFG Promotions NO PRE ENTRY REQUIRED. So guys go and pick on the Promoters that has pre entry lol

You are right up there with the best of the promoters. You keep doing what you are doing. No matter what you do someone will always complain. There's obviously no shortage of racers who believe in SFG races. As soon as my car is done here shortly I'll be right there at every one of your races that i can.

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
UPDATED FLYER!

Posts: 2111 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
$525,000 for only $1650
Double enter and get each entry for $1,500.
Thats rite you save $300 by double entering.
** NO PRE ENTRY REQUIRED**
Show up and pay at the gate for your chance at the highest payday in Drag Racing History. Can't afford to get in the main event? No problem you can still compete for 20k-50k-50k and possibly win enough $$ to get in the main event. U S 131 Motorsports Park in
Martin, Michigan June 26-30!!

SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
Attention in the pits!!! Today is the deadline to pay your $1,000 balance to lock in $1,250 price or you will be charged $1,250 at the gate ($250 deposit + $1,250) which is still the best deal in Big Money Bracket Racing. Don't miss your chance at the Biggest Payday Ever!!!

SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
Anyone that got the $600 credit at the rain shortened Powerball of Bracket Racing at Darlington Dragway can use it at the SFG500. Just pay $1,050 at the gate and race for a GUARANTEED $525,000!!
Please Share this!!!

SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
The best ride share since uber!!!
Share your ride with another driver and you are eligible for the $1,500 discounted double entry price. You will also $ave by splitting the travel expenses.
Win this race and purchase your dream home!!
Single gate entries are $1,650

SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
Only 1 month away from Highest Paying Drag Race in History!!
$525,000 to a single winner
Pay at the gate for only $1,650 or save $300 if you double enter. $3,000 to double

SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
We are 21 days away from the Biggest Baddest Drag Race Ever assembled the SFG500
$525,000 to a single winner
Gate entries welcome all days!!
Don't miss your chance at life changing money!!

SFG
Picture of whos next
posted Hide Post
Raffle for entries into the SFG500 main event
35 spots $100 a spot (4 winners)
1) entry into the $525,000 main event
2) entry into the $525,000 main event
3) entry into the $525,000 main event
4) entry into the 2 50k races

Go to Hank Mulligan Facebook to enter raffle or call 708-921-5737

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2111 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you SFG for putting on your races.I cant race for a little bit because of a injury I got at work and hopefully will be fixed soon. I again thank you for your efforts and, especially the one at Martin. Its 3 hours away and its killing me not to attend. For a while I had to drive to Florida for good pay outs at the winter series, Broadway Bobs in Wisconson, and the the only other big payout race close to me was the 50 grander at Stanton. This will be an historical event in this area. Thanks again for you vision.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Raffle for entries into the SFG500 TWO $50k Thur / Friday events

30 spots $100 a spot (8 winners)

Raffle Raffle Raffle Raffle #10

Go to Hank Mulligan Facebook to enter raffle or call 708-921-5737

Posts: 2464 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post