Find
Notify
Tools

NC racers.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
While I know its lots to ask. I am looking for trailer to rent for short while. Will need 28' and 26 is about minimum I could use. Figure if someone is near by and sitting out rest of year or cpl months they might want to pick up some extra cash.

Only going to be running local stuff 100 miles or under and mostly under. In Greensboro.18 miles from Piedmont,about 50 from farmington,Mooreville about same. Mainly need to do some testing which means Piedmont and some Farmington.

If interested or know someone who might be drop me a line here or wydopn2312@yahoo.com

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of head gamez
posted Hide Post
If you can get it to Farmington, you could rent one of their garages for the rest of the year.

Mikey

Posts: 1706 | Location: In a Marriott near you! | Registered: February 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
yea bt then I can't work on car every night and then there is no fun in having race car. LOL I am always tweaking,fabricating or just plain reworking something on it and thats what I love about race car.

Appreciate reply.Just not going to leave my car any where I can't walk out to it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post