Notify
Tools

Roxboro
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted
Is Roxboro open and racing?

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Yes.

http://www.roxboromotorsportspark.com/

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Thanks, the directory on this site shows them closed and the FB page is an old one. looks like they're back and doing well. Pretty good drive for me but I'd like to make the trip.

Posts: 1462 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eman:
Thanks, the directory on this site shows them closed and the FB page is an old one. looks like they're back and doing well. Pretty good drive for me but I'd like to make the trip.

This one seems to be getting updates:

https://www.facebook.com/roxboromotorsportspark/

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hetzler
posted Hide Post
They changed owners last year and I dont think the new owners have access to the old FB page.

Posts: 525 | Location: Orange County, NC | Registered: September 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I found the new site and the new FB page. I hope this site can update the info. The track directory on here is great.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eman:
I found the new site and the new FB page. I hope this site can update the info. The track directory on here is great.

Yeah, well. It's all about the big buck stuff, right? Take care. Tom Worthington