New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a part
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Looking for the offset oil filter adapter chevy used on 1992/1996 corvette with the lt1 engine. This is just to attach filter to block, it has no hoses for a oil cooler. Gm has discontinued it so used will be the only option unless someone knows of an aftermarket source. Thanks.

Posts: 487 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Try Pennohio corvette, I don’t know just what he sells just know he’s local to me and a buddy got some used suspension parts from him once.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4452 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That eBay link looks to be it. I googled it but didn't find that one . Thanks.

Posts: 487 | Location: Going to or returning from the chipmine. | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I've seen others for up to $150 used....I wouldn't wait on that $35 one...

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4452 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
Zoom in and look carefully at the 2nd photo of the $35 one on eBay. Looks like it may be cracked?

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post