DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Great American Guaranteed Million - Live Coverage & Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great American Guaranteed Million - Live Coverage & Results
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
This week's live coverage of the Great American Guaranteed MILLION in Millington, TN. kicks off on Wednesday Morning around 10 am. Racing action continues all week long right here!

Stay tuned to DRR as the Hurricane in the Gulf looks to be headed this way and could possibly disrupt the weekends intended schedule. As of 9:30 pm the schedule is as on the flyer.

Thank you to Hagerty Motorsports Insurance, the exclusive Motorsports Insurance of DRR.
-

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2107 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Paul Rich wins $40k

Peeps Pennington defeats Will Holloman in $80k

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
100% rain for Saturday as Hurricane Delta made its way North to Memphis around 2am last evening. Been raining ever since and suppose to throughout the day today. Racing will resume Sunday at the earliest.

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post

DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
The Guaranteed Million was ran per the scheduled day with 1st Round and the ReEntry Round completed on Sunday night around 8pm.

Racing action begins around 8-9 am Monday morning and should run to completion as the weather looks fine.

Stay tuned as some BIG Money will be handed out tomorrow!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Watching this race, I have seen more outstanding racing, and more terrific losing packages than I have seen watching any other race. The performance of so many of these racers has been pretty humbling.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The online coverage of this race was simply outstanding. No comparison to NHRA.TV.

I really believe that 30 minutes of the late rounds could be edited for a prime time network and would have a surprising number of viewers.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
a race paid a million dollars today and nobody on here is commenting . to boring ?

Posts: 62 | Location: Larwill,In | Registered: September 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Cmar:
a race paid a million dollars today and nobody on here is commenting . to boring ?

Well sure if nobody will get all offended is it ok if I ask if anyone knows the split?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6398 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
I do know a door car won and the last three cars standing were all FTI equipped......

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DaleH
posted Hide Post

Owner even got a DRR t-shirt on...!

Posts: 61 | Location: MN | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
im getting me a chevy 11,,, last 3 Millions

Posts: 62 | Location: Larwill,In | Registered: September 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wanted To Trade: One state-of-the-art turn key mid 4 second dragster for decent roller Chevy II. Willing to sweeten deal with additional cash.

Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I'm sure everyone else knows...but is the door car no box?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I'm sure everyone else knows...but is the door car no box?
BOX

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of regal
posted Hide Post
The foot feeder went out at 3. Very impressive performance by Nick Hastings in the t1000.

Chris Walters

Posts: 120 | Location: New Whiteland,Indiana | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:

Dang I should have kept my Nova,but who knew.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4184 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post