DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Toy Makerz show us your ride
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toy Makerz show us your ride
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Hey guys Another contest and looking for votes.
My Fed and lil brothers 63 type 3 VW are both on.

Since he told me to vote for his is how I found site only fair to request vote for either or.
His is patina paint job and has turbo opening in hood mine unpainted FED with me sitting on tire Right now easy to find on page one.LOL

https://www.toymakerz.com/show-us-your-rides/ Have to click on show me your ride about half way across top of page.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Good looking car. Cant belive you put a full body on it with all the weight savings you work on. I tried to vote but it said vote failed for some reason

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
That's what it said when I tried to vote twice.

Posts: 519 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Good looking car. Cant belive you put a full body on it with all the weight savings you work on. I tried to vote but it said vote failed for some reason

It is fastened with dzus fasteners. Yes it does weigh 20 lbs.Will be more of show thing then on track. Body looks cool but makes working on t harder,loading and unloading more trouble and again 20 freaking lbs.

thanks guys.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DaleH
posted Hide Post
Better get the voting thing figured out your brother is kickin azz with 13 votes vs your 6....

Posts: 61 | Location: MN | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It rejected my vote too but I kept after it and it accepted.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2331 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaleH:
Better get the voting thing figured out your brother is kickin azz with 13 votes vs your 6....

Nope he has 53 on his 3rd pic.Bad thing is it says you can post 3,but then it just means you split your vote.

Thanks for votes guys.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Funny thing is I have no idea what its for. If it means going to toy makerz,hell thats easy about 15 miles from house.LMAO

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Chris, have you run the car yet? I've been off of here for quite a while and was wondering how the car was coming. Cool to see it looks like its all together

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post