DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    American Race Cars - Awesome Service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Race Cars - Awesome Service
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ksflyer1
posted
Huge shout out to Shelley Elrod, Travis Colangelo, and the crew at American. Thank you for supporting IHRA and the local bracket racer. After receiving a gift certificate from American on my "Best Losing Package", they hooked me up with some great stuff!! Not too often you see a small company be so giving, thanks again and keep up the great work!! Keith and Marcy

Let the games begin!

Posts: 3 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
I agree, great company and team!!!

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
AMERICANTTF!!!

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 705 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Shelly gets it done! Travis too! American, and proud to own 2 of them!

Great product from great people!

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post