DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Speedvideo? How do you get it to work on TV?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speedvideo? How do you get it to work on TV?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted
I've tried at my house and another house in a different state. I can go through internet and find it. It plays for a minute and kicks off, loads,plays for a short time and kicks off. Both times on Smart TV's and cable with wireless. The Youtube Motormania works great. What's up with Speed Video?

Posts: 1459 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
In the past I've used the Livestream app to stream speedvideo to my chromecast with good results.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Do you have to subscribe and or pay for the App? I don't find the App on my Samsung TV. I think I can get it through my Roku on my old TV.

Posts: 1459 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The Livestream app is free on Android and Apple if your TV has streaming capability. Roku does have the Livestream app as well

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
I give up on my Samsung, I can watch it on my old TV with the Roku.

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Works okay on web browser here.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1649 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I use the livestream app on Roku to watch speedvideo and motormania tv.

Posts: 714 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post