DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Kid Rock-New Song-We The People?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kid Rock-New Song-We The People?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
Have you seen it? It is called we the people. A good one to watch on you tube. But not appropriate for this place. I have respect for DRR 1st. Not worthy

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
cant believe youtubes has not taken it down yet.

ep-

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Roger McGinnis
posted Hide Post
Well, that's one way to put it!!!

clapping

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 559 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Pretty wild ha? Eek

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
cant believe youtubes has not taken it down yet.

They don't want to get Musked!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2330 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Not bad Kid Rock. I'm not even big on the f bomb, and I like it.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6361 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Its been a thumbs up on my play list... USA

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
That was fuggin great!!

Posts: 2403 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Unity was good amongst the brainwashed, who bent over like obedient conformists for fauci, Trump and Brandon LoL!

TV brainwashed birdbrains! Couldn't figure their way out of a wet paper bag!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Ya I don't agree with all the F bombs either. He will tell you about black lifes matter

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Look up kid rock "don't tell me how to live".

Posts: 1749 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Todd Barton
posted Hide Post
Great message, horrible song, that was lame.

Posts: 380 | Location: Gray, TN | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of David Covey
posted Hide Post

"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." -Thomas Sowell

Posts: 3303 | Location: American By Birth Texan By The Grace Of God  | Registered: April 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post