DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anybody else notice.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody else notice.....
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
clickbait lol

Posts: 1239 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Ediot posted in the tech section today but no sign of the lane changer

L8R, Mike

Posts: 12287 | Location: Murrieta, Calif | Registered: August 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of The Hawk
posted Hide Post
Doesn`t really matter to me, both of those dousch bags are on my ignore list.

lane weber

perfecting a better mousetrap

Posts: 158 | Location: Littleton, Colorado | Registered: November 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
I am going to miss the conversations between him and himself.

LMAO that's them, they are mumbling to themselves right now.

Posts: 105 | Location: upstate NY | Registered: January 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BD104X:
Ed's approach may be a bit rough and ruffle some feathers but at least his comments are on topic.... the other nut would just put on his tinfoil hat and steer every thread down the political wormhole.

Truth. I've been visiting this site for 15 years or so and it has gotten worse. So much knowledge and wisdom gone from here since then, and now all we have to look at is Mikey the Methy taking a topic 5 miles off the tracks.

Posts: 290 | Location: Midwest  | Registered: January 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Ticket:
quote:
Originally posted by BD104X:
Ed's approach may be a bit rough and ruffle some feathers but at least his comments are on topic.... the other nut would just put on his tinfoil hat and steer every thread down the political wormhole.

Truth. I've been visiting this site for 15 years or so and it has gotten worse. So much knowledge and wisdom gone from here since then, and now all we have to look at is Mikey the Methy taking a topic 5 miles off the tracks.

My favorite is when he replies to himself

Posts: 789 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Hopefully they keep Mental Mikey and Retard Rietow in separate padded rooms

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
Hopefully they keep Mental Mikey and Retard Rietow in separate padded rooms

Isn't that the truth.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4010 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post