DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Congrats to Grandpa stk 758 BP!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congrats to Grandpa stk 758 BP!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted
Congratulations on you new grand baby! Also, great job last weekend in Sonoma.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Going to have to change his name to GP instead of BP... Big Grin
Congrats to your family on the new addition.
Give my best to Rhonda!

Jeff

Posts: 7 | Location:  | Registered: August 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Congrats to ya! Grand kids are extra special and breed new life into those of us well...let's say are over 50 yrs old...lol

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Boy what a game changer! Thank you very much guys!! Guess I Can’t be a hard A ZZ anymore... Savannah Grace is our first grandchild and I pretty much melt when I see her. Big Grin

Thanks Mark, hard to beat our old car but it can be done. You just need to get inside Teds performance window. We didn’t do that obviously but still had a blast.

Thanks again all, this grandparents title is very cool!!

Barry

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new granddaughter.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats Grandpa

Posts: 51 | Location: SAN LEANDRO CA | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Thanks Al and Ed!
Missed y’all at the div/Nats ? Never saw you??

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Barry, I would have love to be there. We were on the dyno last Monday and headed back here soon for 2.0

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Al Alguire:
Barry, I would have love to be there. We were on the dyno last Monday and headed back here soon for 2.0

Great let me know!

Raceless in California!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations my oldest Grandaughter is six and her name is Savannah Grace, love here like there is no tomorrow.

Posts: 9 | Location: Massillon, Ohio  | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B Williams:
Congratulations my oldest Grandaughter is six and her name is Savannah Grace, love here like there is no tomorrow.

Thanks B! Me too

Raceless in California!