DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Loose Rocker Splits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loose Rocker Splits
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted

Sometimes things go full circle. While Dave Harvey, Jr. holding a Big Check may be the one constant in life, Anthony Walton and Michael Beard have come to a mutual understanding that we will not be promoting races together as a team in 2023. Like anything, there have been good times and bad, some lower than you'd like, but some greater than you could ever imagine, and we thank the thousands of amazing racers and friends who have raced with us over the last twelve years. Unfortunately, the gap between our opinions has grown to the point where we have chosen to go our separate ways, and to move forward individually in pursuit of our visions for the sport we love.

Anthony Walton retains Looserocker, LLC.

Michael Beard can be found at Staging Light
www.facebook.com/StagingLt
440-415-3541 // staginglight@gmail.com

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5728 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I learned early on in life that the one ship that won't sail is a partnership. Hope everything works out for both parties.

Posts: 329 | Location: observing the mayhem | Registered: December 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
"I had nothing to do with the rescheduling, and did not even know about it until Anthony announced it on Facebook. But I appreciate your support!"

Well, there's a clue Smile

Mike

Posts: 1562 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Michael, any plans for your direction?

Thanks

Posts: 785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wishing you both success in the future.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by racerdude2054:

Thanks

If the WDRA folks are as smart as they appear to be, I suspect they will be giving Michael a call...soon. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
quote:

Thanks

If the WDRA folks are as smart as they appear to be, I suspect they will be giving Michael a call...soon. Take care. Tom Worthington

They did, just as an independent contractor for some graphic design. I designed the new WDRA logo and the logos for their associated programs, and a flyer for their series. I've offered services to IHRA as well. I'm non-partisan. I like drag racing.

I'm working on events, in addition to my 'regular job' of providing event marketing materials to tracks and promoters: event flyers, big checks, run stickers, and consulting. Even announced at a few events this year. Plus graphic design and printing as usual. Plus racing. A little bit of everything.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5728 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Beard:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
quote:

Thanks

They did, just as an independent contractor for some graphic design. I designed the new WDRA logo and the logos for their associated programs, and a flyer for their series. I've offered services to IHRA as well. I'm non-partisan. I like drag racing.

I'm working on events, in addition to my 'regular job' of providing event marketing materials to tracks and promoters: event flyers, big checks, run stickers, and consulting. Even announced at a few events this year. Plus graphic design and printing as usual. Plus racing. A little bit of everything.

Outstanding. Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post