DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    SFG Super Bowl - Live Coverage & Results
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SFG Super Bowl - Live Coverage & Results
 Login/Join

DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted
Live Coverage Link with Chat is up HERE on DRR Home Page - Coverage begins around 8:30 CST Thursday.

Posts: 2102 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Troy Williams Jr defeats Shawn Carpenter in the $15k warmup

Posts: 2102 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Donovan Williams wins the Friday $100k making it 2 for 2 for the Williams' and FTI OnSite Team at the Super Bowl.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DragRaceResults:
Donovan Williams wins the Friday $100k making it 2 for 2 for the Williams' and FTI OnSite Team at the Super Bowl.

Friend PM'd me I was work'n late like 1 am, said it was Donovan Williams & Austin Logan in the final.

He said the blue Third Gen Camaro has a small blower on it.

Congrats to both!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure I raced with Shawn Carpenters dad at Sunshine for years.

So congrats to Florida too!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bradenton crowd showed up, if you can win at B-town you can win anywhere!

Posts: 89 | Location: Inverness, Fl | Registered: November 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NortonRacing:
quote:

Bradenton crowd showed up, if you can win at B-town you can win anywhere!

I paid attention to what Logan was doing in Orlando recently, pretty darn good. Cool little door slammer car too, on a open trailer.

Bunners son pretty darn good too. Those two need to work on staying away from each other, a little better, early rounds in these races.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you can relate to open trailer one man band racing, those are two guys to pull for.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Probably not Mike. Shawn Carpenter has always been from NC as far as I know. Good friend of mine and seems to make the late rounds at a lot of these big$ races.

Posts: 6197 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
posted Hide Post
Kyle Cultrera wins 100k on Saturday

Rayce Kidd wins 50k on Sunday

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CrewMan
posted Hide Post
Dayum...thats (2) in (2) races for Cultrera. Well done.

"Some things are better left unsaid... usually it's the S**T I blurt out first.

Posts: 116 | Location: Loveland, Ohio | Registered: September 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CrewMan:
Dayum...thats (2) in (2) races for Cultrera. Well done.
THANKS to a LOTTERY…

Posts: 1250 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post