DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Get Race Car Insurance
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get Race Car Insurance
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Don Kennedy:
another incident with a race car.
Please all racers get your race car insured .The premiums are very reasonable .I really don't care who you use just get your stuff insured .
Information Needed to Quote Race Car Insurance:

Name________________________________________________________________________________
Address______________________________________________________________________________
Phone number _______________________________Date of Birth_____________________________
Driver’s License numbers of all drivers of race car_________________________________________

Car ID (vin number, chassis number, or builders number)___________________________________
Description of car _____________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Amount you want to insure the car ______________________________________________________
Tow vehicle year and type ______________________________________________________________
If race car is stored at a different location than residence need address and picture ______________
Attach Pictures of the race car

Email or FAX this form and pictures to:
Broker: Don Kennedy Hagerty Broker #583727
FAX: 615-745-5394 Phone: 602-284-6240
Email: Donkennedy1@cox.net

Thanks
Don Kennedy

]

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Why do you need license number of all the drivers of the car insurance if it isn’t insured when going down the track?

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Why do you need license number of all the drivers of the car insurance if it isn’t insured when going down the track?

Various States regulations in some instances require to insure a car The insurance company to know who the License drivers are in the house hold some state require this some don't . We are trying to get this off the application also. part of the questions are also from the cars that are race on the track and driven on the streets must answer

Don Kennedy

Posts: 395 | Location: TN | Registered: December 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of SST386
posted Hide Post
Good talking to you yesterday Don, bring race car next time though!!!!

Posts: 361 | Location: KENTUCKY | Registered: May 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SST386:

Good talking to you yesterday Don, bring race car next time though!!!!

I will bring car getting restless need to race next weekend if it don't rain I will be there don't matter

Don Kennedy

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The subject came up in another thread. So, I thread mined this one.

I've been covered through Bill Horton for about 15 years now for multiple trailers & race vehicles. Great piece of mind & thank goodness I haven't had to use it!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2493 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post