DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Where are you voting?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where are you voting?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of bracketracer-78
posted Hide Post
In person at the polls.

Posts: 141 | Location: Stevens, PA | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Voted early today, at the poll. Not bad at all, 1 hour wait just after lunch. Nice conversation with a young couple behind me in line. Thought they were liberal millennials, could not have been more wrong. During our wait/conversation they told me how most millennials are not as liberal as the press would have you believe. Made some new friends and had my eyes opened. Great day at the polls.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I voted this afternoon, in person. No waiting, but there were several folks there. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post