DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Where are you voting?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where are you voting?
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted
Mail in or by computer, stand in long lines? I am laid up in bed for some time. All will be well in due time.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
filling it out at home and hand delivering it to the polling place for drop off tomorrow.
P.S. hope you get well soon.

Posts: 297 | Location: Nevada | Registered: February 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Voting at the polling location. I figure that if dead people can vote I can show up at the poll. USA

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
At the polls for me. There seems to be a lot of early voters but I'm not sure why.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I will stand in line and vote on election day. The same as I have done every other time since I turned 18.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of the writer and do not reflect the views or opinions of any entity other than myself.

72 Nova 370 ci (Stealth Black)

Posts: 394 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: July 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
NJ has mail in or drop off paper ballots

I already dropped mine in the County election board supplied drop off box.
It is located at my town hall building.

Over 1 million people have already voted in NJ according to what I just read

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
In person, but early. I don't think I'll have to do much waiting if I let the initial surge pass before I go. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of jdbsmith
posted Hide Post
Putting my mail in ballot in the drop box at the polls, polling places opens Monday

Posts: 42 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: August 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I will vote on election day ,I have friends who work there and I will get to see them. Small town ,never is any wait.

Posts: 4 | Location: nebraska | Registered: February 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
In person early....just because it is easier than on election day after work.

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Walked in Wednesday, at 230, and walked out at 238, done. Early voting is the ticket.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Walked in today for early voting...10 minutes tops. 5 minutes from my office.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of fuzzy dice
posted Hide Post
I will vote in person...no biggie...

Posts: 1277 | Location: Florida (FL) | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
In person on Nv 3rd. Never had more than 10 o 15 minutes for whole deal.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Stephen Hughes
posted Hide Post
In person, Yesterday. In and out in probably 5-10 min. No line, probably only 3-4 other people there voting besides myself and my wife. My brother went to same location after work a few days before and had to wait about 25 min.

The Pull-Out....for when you want to work smarter, not harder!!!

Posts: 336 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
I already voted in person on first day of early voting. Was simple and safe

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Every election my wife and I walk two blocks to the school and vote. Don't care how long it takes I do remember the reason why we vote.

Freedom ain't free.

Bob

Posts: 3082 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Michael Beard
posted Hide Post
I will vote at my polling place, on election day. Even when the parking lot was jammed, I've never had a long wait.

__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design, Printing & Event Marketing

Posts: 5736 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Absentee for me. Still own our house in Vegas so im voting in NV

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 989 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
I will vote as I always do.
Show up at my polling place at 7:50pm. No waiting.
I can then be the last voter of the day, and I can look at the number of votes registered in the tally machine, so I have an idea of how busy voting was this election. Thank the poll workers for their service to our state, and then go home and watch the media lose their minds as Trump sweeps the nation. Then I can get some sleep the next morning.

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post