DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Is Mickey Thompson out of buisness
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is Mickey Thompson out of buisness
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I have to say, I had an issue with a M/T tire, and they took care of it about as quickly and fairly as I could have asked for.

I ordered a piston from Summit. It showed in stock when I ordered it. Ships from supplier. No biggie. CP is the supplier. It went from ships tomorrow to ships sometime in August. CP never seems to answer calls. I tried messenger to communicate with Summit. No response yet.

Now, Eagle Specialty products: They answered the phone immediately, answered my question, and shipped my rod the same day.

Some businesses are still getting it done for customers. Some are falling on their faces.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
They used to have a warehouse in Corona, CA. They moved to Cucamonga, Ca. I haven't been in there in a few years so I'm not sure they are still here. They kept the rig that they support the tracks here and a complete inventory.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bigdrive88
posted Hide Post
Yep. Buddy took care of my issue way back when I started this thread & answered a couple questions for me since then. He has been great. You are right about some companies falling on there face. IMO some companies are using this virus Bull**** as a crutch. There websites still take your money though.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
I have to say, I had an issue with a M/T tire, and they took care of it about as quickly and fairly as I could have asked for.

I ordered a piston from Summit. It showed in stock when I ordered it. Ships from supplier. No biggie. CP is the supplier. It went from ships tomorrow to ships sometime in August. CP never seems to answer calls. I tried messenger to communicate with Summit. No response yet.

Now, Eagle Specialty products: They answered the phone immediately, answered my question, and shipped my rod the same day.

Some businesses are still getting it done for customers. Some are falling on their faces.

Posts: 185 | Location: Hagerstown | Registered: September 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post