DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Corona Verses Vegas 4 Wide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Corona Verses Vegas 4 Wide
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Hope Corona doesn't win this race. I'm entered in SG and SS and ready to go. Pacific Division 7 all shut down thru March 31st. and stacking is April 1st in Vegas. Hopefully NHRA will let everybody know if the race is a go or not by March 30th.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
We’ve already said no. Boise’s next for us.

BTW, any 750F’s around or even a CB750 -Early to mid 70’s..

Sent u a PM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It will be cancelled by Wed this week, we are all gonna save alot of money on tow fuel for a few months, probably all summer if the media gets their way.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The media is all in on this.
If my race car sees a race track at all this year,I will be shocked.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^. Yep reminds me of the Don Henley tune (Dirty Laundry)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHimia_Fxzs

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
With every professional sport canceling or postponing there seasons NHRA will most likely follow suit. NHRA won't have to cancel the season just postpone events or have an abbreviated season. My 2 cents.

When everything is coming your way, your probably in the wrong lane.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Between a Rock and a Hard Spot, USA | Registered: December 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
My "rumor" source says NHRA will announce tomorrow!

Posts: 415 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have a friend in Spain and said all stores except RX and grocery stores closed and gov saying stay home for min of 2 weeks, Id say 4 days min before we are in the same boat.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well hotel space has taken a huge hit as of yesterday. All MGM and Wynn properties and operations shut down tomorrow and will not be taking reservations until 1 May. I am sure that will be a factor for the Fling, Divisional and National. We do have a race scheduled for this weekend and so far its still on. A $10K, a quick 32 $5K and $2500 for S/Pro and $1250 pro as well as a Stock,SS, and NSS classes

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 990 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 121 | Location: Imperial, CA | Registered: September 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I get the large crowd cancellations. But I'm not sure bracket racing poses much threat. I'm sure this will change and develop as some time goes by. To cancel an entire season that goes through fall would certainly be premature.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6408 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Effective today the NHRA has suspended all drag racing operations for 30 days at NHRA-owned facilities and events.

Posts: 2112 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Just called RT66. No news yet on anything. Waiting to hear from CDC. Have a team arranged to notify from the track. Email/web/etc. Everything is on course as of 12:41PM.. 03/16/2020

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Just seen the 30 now.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I cannot afford this !!!

This much time at home could get me divorced Smile

Posts: 84 | Location: Benicia Ca | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
thank god we got to race the gators...probably last one for awhile

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Gillette:
I cannot afford this !!!

This much time at home could get me divorced Smile
You are gonna be just like Pelosi with all those Autograph pens that you will have left.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post