DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    You are a **** Ed! Awesome!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You are a **** Ed! Awesome!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of bcMOD3X3X
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ed to you and Kyle. Heck of a performance at the Fling.

I had all intentions of coming up and saying hello and also to say thank you for the trailer advice you gave last year but I was more focused on my wife’s dragster after having issues earlier in the week.

Posts: 127 | Location: Oxford,MI | Registered: July 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Did you get her car sorted out?

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bcMOD3X3X
posted Hide Post
Yep. Cracked the trans case on Tuesday. Ken and Chris Bear loaned us one of their spare trans to finish out the week. Had a couple other small issues but nothing that hasn’t already been fixed.

Posts: 127 | Location: Oxford,MI | Registered: July 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
good to hear

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post