DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    You are a **** Ed! Awesome!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You are a **** Ed! Awesome!
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of manny
posted
Just want to say, regardless of how you perceive 1320’ I appreciate the honesty! Thought Kyle was getting it done! Nice job!

Manny Sousa

Posts: 475 | Location: bradenton, florida | Registered: January 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Clue us in If you are going start a thread about it.

Is in regards to the split?
Peter mentioned it during today's feed but didn't go into details.

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of manny
posted Hide Post
It’s all out there!

Manny Sousa

Posts: 475 | Location: bradenton, florida | Registered: January 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Where?

Cool

Posts: 619 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: March 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Kyle did great on the $100,000 Fling getting to the semi‘s, But was smart enough to split. I see nothing wrong with changing to get more cash.

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Kyle did great on the $100,000 Fling getting to the semi‘s, But was smart enough to split. I see nothing wrong with changing to get more cash.

Ed says.....We don't split.
8/21/21 7:26 am
Page one of All this "splitting".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bucky,

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6377 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Once again

Fill everyone on what you are talking about.

What happened?

Splits,fist fight in the lanes, slashing people's tires, ...

Again, where is this information?

Ps
Kyle did good this week.

Cool

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Ed left the decision up to Kyle as far as splitting. I was at the million in Memphis and I forget how many cars were left but they stopped the race and said we need all the drivers to come to a meeting about a potential split. JUST the drivers, no one else.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5298 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I understand what you are saying Cash, but what is Manny saying? He's saying it's all out there, but won't show a link or tell the story.

Not hating, just asking. If you put up a post like that,give us the details.

What did Kyle and Ed do?

Cool

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Ed, you guys going to the million dollar race.

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Whats the story here?

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
my son got down to 4 cars in the $100K race and 4 cars in the Dragster shootout race. He was was killing it and left with more $ than all but the winner and runner up of the $100K.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
i guess the story is kyle and 1290 decided not to split a 50k and then decided to split at 4 in a 100k.
the way i see it is good call on both ends for kyle and 1290. no split in 50k. win. split in 100k. lose.
got the most available $ in both situations.

ep-good job

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
pauley...KNOWS!

Kyle's quote of the day on Friday evening...

"I have already won $50K" Laughing Hard

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats Ed! Kyle has flat been killing it!

Posts: 152 | Location: St.Louis | Registered: May 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
thank you, he has

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I see no issue in not wanting to split especially if you're at a local $2000 race but when you are running for that kind of many Id want to be more lenient but hell more power to him, he had a hell of a week I think he was deep in every race except Sats $30k

J.K. Hodges

Posts: 45 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: June 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great Job for you and your son. That little foot brake car of Nick's has been on a mission.

Posts: 318 | Location: ohio | Registered: June 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post