Bracket Talk
Motor Mile Dragway - Closed for 2020

This topic can be found at:
http://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/75460652/m/5277020396

April 03, 2020, 09:53 PM
chasracer
Motor Mile Dragway - Closed for 2020
Motor Mile Dragway has made the decision to pull the plug on the 2020 season. (also includes the speedway)

Probably not going to be the last one we hear about doing the same.
April 04, 2020, 01:07 PM
maliciousintent
With the ass hat governor you have I'm sorry for your luck. June 10th. Based on what verifiable facts?
April 04, 2020, 05:33 PM
Tom396
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
With the ass hat governor you have I'm sorry for your luck. June 10th. Based on what verifiable facts?


Well, the VA Republican primary is on June 9. There is that verifiable fact. Heck of a coincidence, huh? Smile Take care. Tom Worthington


If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.
April 04, 2020, 08:13 PM
chasracer
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
With the ass hat governor you have I'm sorry for your luck. June 10th. Based on what verifiable facts?


Well, the VA Republican primary is on June 9. There is that verifiable fact. Heck of a coincidence, huh? Smile Take care. Tom Worthington


Yep - exactly.

This guy is an absolute quack. Gets nailed for wearing blackface at a college party which no one really cares about and what does he do this year? Takes $18,000 from the Daughters of Civil War Veterans that they use for war veteran grave maintenance and gives it to black cemeteries. So does anyone believe that this state doesn't have an extra $18,000 that could have been given to black cemeteries? He just had to do something to make a complete ass of himself.
April 04, 2020, 10:16 PM
1320racer
Hasn't this track been more closed than it is open anyway? Raced there twice a number of years ago, nice facility but as I remember, they never had much of a bracket program.


O'IT!

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on 3 decades of on track proven performance

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis






April 05, 2020, 08:33 AM
ferndaleflyer
Excellent facility. But the only thing the owner cared about was the circle track. At one time Steve Groseclose ran the drag strip and ran some good races but ownership held him back. Waste of a good track. I think Kevin Pollard leased it for a short time.
April 06, 2020, 09:29 AM
Michael Beard
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Excellent facility. But the only thing the owner cared about was the circle track. At one time Steve Groseclose ran the drag strip and ran some good races but ownership held him back. Waste of a good track. I think Kevin Pollard leased it for a short time.



Correct. I tried to do some research to see if it made sense to do an event there, and couldn't even get ANY answers at all as to what track rental might be, over the course of months.


__
Michael Beard - staginglight@gmail.com
Staging Light Graphic Design & Printing

Loose Rocker Promotions
St. Patrick's Classic / BIGFOOT Classic / Super Doorcar Challenge
Colonial Classic / American Doorslammer Nationals / Fall Footbrake Frenzy
www.looserocker.com