DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Where to buy Methanol in NC (Galot Area)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to buy Methanol in NC (Galot Area)
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Just moved to Clayton, NC. Going to need a drum of fuel pretty soon. Does anyone know where I can get some around here? Brand doesn't really matter to me, don't need anything exotic or oxygenated just 100% methanol.

Posts: 664 | Location: UTD | Registered: September 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
About any track or try Hank Thomas. They sell it in bulk.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
About any track or try Hank Thomas. They sell it in bulk.

Yup

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1395 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
can get drum from Hunter oil in Sandford.
1203 S Honer Blvd
Sanford NC 27330
919-775-5651

Posts: 3 | Location: NORTH CAROLINA | Registered: January 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Allred
posted Hide Post
Bobby Taylor Oil Company in Fayetteville @ 910 488-3760. They sell at $235 a barrell and can do better than that if you have your own drum.

Mike Allred

Posts: 276 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: March 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
How about that place adjacent to the track? It's at the intersection of 242 and Dragstrip Road. I see advertisements outside for racing fuels there. Do they sell methanol? Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post