DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Did he cross the center line or not?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did he cross the center line or not?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Curly1:
As of today 39 people have correctly said he crossed over the line and 3 said he did not. At least one of 3 those No votes of course was Retard and maybe the other two were his Fake names to.

The track saw what happened when he crossed the line and correctly disqualified him. As they should the rules are there for a reason and apply to all of us.

A NORMAL person would have said "My bad I apologize" and move on. Obviously we are not dealing with a Normal person here. Mental Defect. Still does not change the fact that he crossed over the line in Competition disqualifying him. Which we all saw in the video.

So if 39 people say a red barn is blue and I say it's red, I'm not normal?

This is more logic typical of lefty authoritarian types.

So what about the Bradentons reversal call to put the wagon back in the race kangaroo court?

Is it too damaging for the greater good, to be admissible in this kangaroo court?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
As of today 39 people have correctly said he crossed over the line and 3 said he did not. At least one of 3 those No votes of course was Retard and maybe the other two were his Fake names to.

The track saw what happened when he crossed the line and correctly disqualified him. As they should the rules are there for a reason and apply to all of us.

A NORMAL person would have said "My bad I apologize" and move on. Obviously we are not dealing with a Normal person here. Mental Defect. Still does not change the fact that he crossed over the line in Competition disqualifying him. Which we all saw in the video.

So let me see if I have this right? "we all saw the Nova cross the center line before the finish line in the video" but you can't grab a screenshot from the video to show us all what we all saw?

Is that a tall tale from the ongoing build back better Biden PR? Confused

Is that your mission here? Build back better for the greater good?

Meanwhile back in reality, the orange "foamy" never budged until the Nova was past it, and you ain't building back better stupid fricken liberal. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
No matter how many times you repeat the Lie it is still a lie and nobody here but you and your fake screen names are buying the lie.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4011 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
No matter how many times you repeat the Lie it is still a lie and nobody here but you and your fake screen names are buying the lie.

It's not a lie, you keep saying you see the Nova cross the center line, "it's obvious", "everyone see's it" ... But you can't find a screenshot showing the Nova cross the center line before the finish line. So this means no matter how many times you say you see it, it never happened, otherwise you could post a screenshot showing it.

AS far as the poll, I voted yes. If I had fake logins I'd vote yes with those too. Yes the Nova crossed the center line after the finish line. Crossing after isn't against the rules.

The question you should be asking yourself is, how many others besides me voted yes because it's self evident the Nova crossed the center line after the finish line. The poll question isn't specific on before or after the finish line.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
If you called the cops everyday claiming you had video showing your gay neighbor raping your dog as example.

And the cops came over to look at your video,depending how many times you've called the cops with the same story, and how many people you claim can see it on the video too. If the police can't see it, because it doesn't exist on the video. The police might just hall you off to the loony bin - kook asylum..

This is where we're at on this. You keep saying you see something that doesn't exist. This is not just my opinion, it's fact because you can't show what you claim to see.

You're approaching kook status.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
If you called the cops everyday claiming you had video showing your gay neighbor raping your dog as example.

posted August 18, 2022 09:32 PM Hide Post
WTF? "If you called the cops everyday claiming you had video showing your gay neighbor raping your dog as example."
Where do you come up with this stuff? Why do you even think about raping a dog? The F_ _ _ k is wrong with you?

You are a Sick Puppy and need help.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

Posts: 4011 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

posted August 18, 2022 09:32 PM Hide Post
WTF? "If you called the cops everyday claiming you had video showing your gay neighbor raping your dog as example."
Where do you come up with this stuff? Why do you even think about raping a dog? The F_ _ _ k is wrong with you?

You are a Sick Puppy and need help.

It's an hypothetical example of what you're doing here. You keep claiming you see the Nova cross the center line before the finish line, but when we come out to your house (hypothetical), you can't show us what you're talking about.

If you did that everyday to the police,the way you do here everyday. The police might hall you off to the loony bin - kook house.

You're approaching kook status, if not already there according to the silent majority.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not, if you can see it, everyone else looking on can too.

If you post a screenshot photo from the race video, of what you claim to see - the Nova crossing the center-line before the finish-line.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
You are a Freaking Nutcase. AND STAY AWAY FROM THE DOG POUND!

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
You are a Freaking Nutcase. AND STAY AWAY FROM THE DOG POUND!

quote:
They did confirm the first case of Human to Dog transmission of MonkeyPox. They did not say where it was or how it happened and I do not even want to know.

There you go playing pretend games again. The dog slept with two gays, ended up with sores around anus.

You already know about it, your MSM just doesn't tell you the details, because they support the abominations, and you just keep tuning in don't ya? Why? You like to play pretend too, for the greater good?

I haven't watched a TV for more than 3 minutes in 10 years, You're an example of a de-facto liberal TV watcher. Brainwashed liberal by it.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
TV is for the brainwashed who believe if 39 people say the red barn is blue, it's blue.

Otherwise they're not normal.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
There has got to be a great drinking game buried in here somewhere. Like, if he posts this exact pic, take a drink. If he posts again, before anyone else has posted, take a drink. If he says he is "over it" and/or "moving on", take a drink. If he posts a meme with nothing to do with the topic... The possibilities boggle the imagination. Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
There has got to be a great drinking game buried in here somewhere. Like, if he posts this exact pic, take a drink. If he posts again, before anyone else has posted, take a drink. If he says he is "over it" and/or "moving on", take a drink. If he posts a meme with nothing to do with the topic... The possibilities boggle the imagination. Smile Take care. Tom Worthington

If you really wanna get slizzard, take a shot for every time for the greater good Curly claims he see's the Nova cross the center-line before the finish line, in the race video, but can't supply a screenshot photo showing it occur.

Have paramedics on standby and a bottle of excedrin for in the morning.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Why did the announcer ask if he hit the block and my question was the race stopped afterwards to fix the blocks.

Posts: 62 | Location: home | Registered: February 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by irf3:
Why did the announcer ask if he hit the block and my question was the race stopped afterwards to fix the blocks.

Because Mike crossed over center line. Same reason they Disqualified Rietow.

"Dunning-Kruger Effect"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:

we would all stay drunk 24/7 and die of liver damage.

ep-

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Question Curly?

If the Nova crossed the center-line before the finish line, how is the the orange "foamy" track fixture still sitting on the finish line un-moved behind the cars?

The orange "foamy" track fixture is a 12" x 12" foam block weighs 40 grams with reflectors, the center-line is 10" wide, a piece of paper weighs 3 - 4 grams.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I hope ya'll know this is a IQ test, all it is.

I hope you're one of the silent majority, passing the IQ test. Because, it's a simple one.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by head gamez:
quote:

**** box over the centerline in the picture used to say it didn’t cross.

Explain this!

Posts: 105 | Location: upstate NY | Registered: January 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 105 | Location: upstate NY | Registered: January 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post