Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by DRE    ATTENTION all Drr wives check out these great Christmas ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ATTENTION all Drr wives check out these great Christmas ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted
To all the Drr wives(husbands too)check out my sisters handmade clothing website, I just discovered it this morning myself and I think it's real cool all handmade clothing, didn't know sis did all this makes a big brother mighty proud.................. hug.......................................

Go to google and search ETSY.com and put mysweetchickapea in the search box, or just put mysweetchickapea.com in the google box and go to her web page, they are a lot of great Christmas ideas for your kids and she said she could even do little racers stuff also, check her out, my sis Sandy's got it going on................................. Double Thumbs up...................................................................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5234 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post
Here's a direct link to what I think you are talking about:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MYSW...CKAPEA?ref=shop_sugg

You have your S and T reversed in etsy.com

Posts: 3076 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Thanks AM, that's why proof reading is so important, lol.
How you been Am ain't seen you around in awhile, and thanks again for the link.........................

Posts: 5234 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AM
posted Hide Post
doing well Mike Wink Staying off the radar.....for now....Big Grin

Posts: 3076 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
My sister Sandy says thanks to all who have shown interest in her website the more views the better, I didn't know she made some of the neat stuff she hand makes and that everything she makes is hand made pretty cool......................................

Yea AM I know what you mean by staying off the radar, sometimes you just have too, speaking for myself ofcourse Wink...............................

The Better Half
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
quote:
mysweetchickapea.com

These are way too cool! I wish I had a baby..... Not really (about having a baby) Laughing

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 401 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WIFE99O:
quote:
mysweetchickapea.com

These are way too cool! I wish I had a baby..... Not really (about having a baby) Laughing
..............Come on Nicole another little racer would be way cool running around the house, lol............... Double Thumbs up.................

Did you noticed those cute little models modeling sis's cloths they take after uncle Mike, don'tcha think................. Hum No No...........................................................