DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    DRR facebook classified
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DRR facebook classified
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
How do you post an add in the DRR Facebook classifieds section?

Posts: 21 | Location: york haven,pa | Registered: December 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
the facebook group is called DragRaceResults Classifieds

one a member of that group simply click on "start discussion"

Posts: 785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of Moderate Joe
posted Hide Post
If you are not a member of the site, you must request to be added while properly answering the simple question. As simple as it is, the question keeps out a lot of the robots looking to spam the page.

Moderator "On Board"

www.dragraceresults.com

Posts: 131 | Location: DragRaceResults.com | Registered: December 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The car in my avatar, I found on DRR Classifieds on Facebook.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Sold my 2006 Mustang GT in 1 day on DRR Facebook Classifieds even though someone told me it was slow. lol.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR / Crew
Picture of DragRaceResults
posted Hide Post
Simple link at the top of this page to access in the banners. Top Right

The cool thing about this group is that your product that you post for sale will show to everyone in the group, even if you are not friends with them.

It's a great way to target those interested.

SL...

Posts: 2099 | Location: Gallatin, TN - U.S.A. | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post