DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    No April Fools Joke Here
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No April Fools Joke Here
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
"I certainly feel and pray for those who are suffering through this disease, but this country, this world, has to get back to work living our lives without fear that something bad will happen.

https://dragracingedge.com/the...ril-fools-joke-here/

Posts: 154 | Location: Beaver Springs, PA | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Megans quote is spot on. There is too much negativity in the world, in spite of current circumstances. If you focus on the future you don't have time to worry about the past. Living in the moment, dealing with the moment and adjusting to the moment will carry you further than worry. In todays environment it seems that a lot of people spend too much time worrying and finger pointing, all of which is very unproductive. Many years ago I had a mentor who advised me to make every moment as productive as possible, be it work or pleasure. For me it was the best advise I ever got and it was free. Jim Valvano said it best, "don't give up, don't ever give up". How one chooses to live and react in these times will determine their future, not mine, not yours but theirs.
In the mean time I have a S/ST S-10 I'm building so this social distancing is working great for me.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post