Find
Notify
Tools

info on run sheet
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Maxx Levell
posted Hide Post
Dr. Dial In App...will do everything you're looking at, AND give you predictions based off of previous runs in like conditions. You can enter maintenance items (Android version anyway) and it'll count runs on each item. Will even notify you when you're getting close to the time or # of runs you specify. Can also add custom fields for your own use. And it's always on your phone/tablet.

Why reinvent the wheel? And for the folks that like looking at your data on paper...You have all of your data at your fingertips that you can scroll through. I do it all the time.

Maxx Levell

If you're gonna be a bear...be a GRIZZLY!

Posts: 92 | Location: Henderson, KY | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Bet you can't look at it on my phone. Screen too small on flip phone. Plus if on a app it would need backup somewhere for when it crash's or piss's me off and bounces off wal.LOL Well not that funny,but it happens.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
That's why I don't use either of those. I collect temp, baro, and .......dew point. Dew point is a lot like grains, but you can easily see when the dew point is approaching the temp. Many tracks and cars will fall off when those two numbers get within a number of degrees of each other.

I use Dew Point as my moisture element also. Just pointing out why Relative Humidity % may not be completely useless and worth having on the sheet.

I love having all of my stuff computerized an automatically logged, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not nearly as intimate with the actual numbers as I was when I was writing it all down.

When bracket racing, I'm mostly just collecting data to analyze and not trying to predict the next run's ET. It'll run what it ran the previous pass, for the most part.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3148 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Looked at dr dial app,too complicated. For me laying pages side by side I can see stuff quicker. Just not into some of the techno stuff and like old school way better. Got to use what works for you.

As Lenny said.Not all is for deciding dial,some or most is for to analyze later.Like 3am and can't sleep nights.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post