Find
Notify
Tools

ALL ACCESS
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted
is it like watching a very poor lip sync show??

terrible audio on my computer and worse when casted to TV........UGH

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD6297
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I noticed the sync was bad too

Posts: 149 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Walter
posted Hide Post
They've had this problem off and on for a while. I've talked to Lohnes about it, but he is not production.

Mark Walter, Senior Chaplain
JAMA Racing Ministry

"A wise person is hungry for truth, while the fool feeds on trash." Proverbs 15:14
"Laus Deo!"

Posts: 299 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Sorry to dredge up an old thread. I've had this since it first came out. I was a big supporter and hoped it would get better. Well, I'm done with it. Trying to watch Pomona two days now and it keeps stopping to buffer. I've had it on Roku, the Smart TV and Laptop. I'm not going into all the issues but the only thing they have changed in 3 years is the price is going up. I have no issues streaming Youtube or Netflix plus a friend has the same problems. Money I spent on this will go to an IHRA membership and license for where I actually race.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
I wont renew it....

Only reason I did last year was they offered a discount to members.

They've had 3 years to get it right and other than increasing the price its still junk sometimes.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The Las Vegas OVER/UNDER was 2 seconds.I took the under.Easy bet.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
yup....junk...the excuse this week is the forest fires...i'm hard pressed to renew nxt year...they need to reduce the price significantly

Posts: 97 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Reggie451
posted Hide Post
They should offer next years "No Access" to those that subscribed this year for a huge discount. The product promised wasn't available at all times. If it was free there would be no complaints, but the price they want for this product I would expect high quality with minimal issues.

Reggie Lytch, Retired United States Air Force, Div 4 S/ST
Jacksonville Arkansas now Jacksonville N.C.

Posts: 15 | Location: Jacksonville Ar now Jacksonville N.C. | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Yeager
posted Hide Post
All Access sucked this weekend. Maybe NHRA should hire D3TV, BangShift or Motor Mania to do their future events.... I have never had a problem with their broadcasts.

It was disappointing.

Mark Yeager

Posts: 1380 | Location: Hollister,CA | Registered: April 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post