DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Looks like Ed’s boy pulls it out
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looks like Ed’s boy pulls it out
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
Chris,

Absolutely nothing wrong with being different...love the half bubble saying!

Your doing a good job and your in a good spot, good luck on your efforts to complete the season!

^^ Big Grin They sure had great video on FS1. Nice job Chris.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4470 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I got to park next to ole 1290 and his son at Reynolds this weekend. here are a couple of things I noticed

1290 has nice stuff.

1290 has a nice white trailer

1290 is not an a55whole in person...actually a really nice dude. he let me have a couple of needle and seat gaskets for a friends car.

1290's son can drive. went a few rounds so I hope he gets it done for division.

I went up to him and said are you 1320. he had a concerned look and said yes. I said I am pauley and we shook hands and laughed at each other. I said you don't have moobs and he said you are ugly. it was a good time had by all.

ep

Posts: 757 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:

I went up to him and said are you 1320. he had a concerned look and said yes. I said I am pauley and we shook hands and laughed at each other .

I'll bet that you laughed harder!

Falling of chair laughing

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post