DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    All We Want Is A Chance
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All We Want Is A Chance
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
It reminds me of the movie Dumb and Dumber where Jim Carrey’s character Lloyd asks Lauren Holly’s character Mary Swanson, “What do you think the chances are of a guy like you and a girl like me ending up together?”

https://dragracingedge.com/the-blog/a-chance-blog-78/

Posts: 154 | Location: Beaver Springs, PA | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Hotrod Corvette
posted Hide Post
Uncertainty...
Reading a lot of that around here lately...

Burt

I'm So Proud To Be An American And Not A Democrat...

Posts: 1219 | Location: Clinton Township, MI | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I think certain States will be racing very soon.

Unfortunately,I live in Illinois so I am not confident that the State will be open for business for several months.Governor JB Pritzer is ordering another 200,000,000,000,000 ventilators.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mitch H
posted Hide Post
He must be getting them on consignment, because I am fairly certain his creditworthiness is a little bit lacking right now.

Posts: 154 | Location: PA | Registered: December 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post