New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bandimere courage
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
So basically, for refusing to self-bankrupt by following absurd health dept. guidelines restricting track capacity to a fraction of its useful space, this family and track is fighting for its life.
Dragged into court twice this week for "non compliance", I believe, they should know their future when the judge makes her decision on July 21.

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bandimere will not be alone, this is how it will be for everyone eventually. Ignore disproportionate orders from authorities, in order to work, or go bankrupt.

This is all a planned wealth transfer.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The loss of liberty in America has been accumulative. Americans have taken freedom for granted.

Power hasn't been held accountable.

When the rule of law is arbitrary, there is no rule of law.

If Americans hadn't squandered the freedom others before them fought and died for, Bandimere wouldn't be forced to fight for the right to earn a living.

https://youtu.be/vsQzw_Ax8Cw

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That's going to be a tough fight. Colorado is a liberal stronghold in the mid-western states. I support him and wish him luck. The early resistors are going to find it tough I'm afraid. Just as many liberals found it a hard pill to swallow when THEY actually had to pay for obamacare, I hope many who's livelihood is under attach are liberals and they get some of their own justice.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
That's going to be a tough fight. Colorado is a liberal stronghold in the mid-western states. I support him and wish him luck. The early resistors are going to find it tough I'm afraid. Just as many liberals found it a hard pill to swallow when THEY actually had to pay for obamacare, I hope many who's livelihood is under attach are liberals and they get some of their own justice.

More specifically by my understanding, is that the two major cities there are quite left leaning, but the rest of the state kinda goes the other way. Like California and Illinois.

Make no mistake, those who step out of line and fight will lose. Particularly if the rest of us are not willing to step out with them. One has to make a choice between fighting and probably losing or living to fight another day. Pick your poison.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:

More specifically by my understanding, is that the two major cities there are quite left leaning, but the rest of the state kinda goes the other way. Like California and Illinois.

Make no mistake, those who step out of line and fight will lose. Particularly if the rest of us are not willing to step out with them. One has to make a choice between fighting and probably losing or living to fight another day. Pick your poison.

It's not a left issue, it's your issue and every other Americans issue.

Anything taken away from another man, can be taken away from YOU.

Saying good luck is the apathetic way out that has Americans in this position.

All that says is you don't give two chits until you're told you can't earn.

This has nothing to do with Obama, Obama Care, the left or anything else but YOUR right for liberty.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm sure you're right. If the statement "free your mind and your body will follow" is true, then the dimms hold the trump card. They control the major cities and governments that reside therein (the figurative heart, mind and soul). They make the laws and they collect your taxes and spend them at their whim. The few control the many. They may be devious but they're no dumb.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This has nothing to do with the left.

Blaming it on the left is the apathetic way out from considering you're own loss of liberty.

That's the issue here, YOUR loss of liberty.

No accountability.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Americans will remain unaccountable until the boot of tyranny comes crashing down on their heads.

By then it will be too late.

Don't blame the left. In deed, you are the left, in allowing for arbitrary unaccountable power.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
I was there over the fourth..You would not believe how many people are PISSED.....from both parties....

The front range is primarily a liberal ****hole, but not the rest of the state....funny thing is, many on the other side are starting to see what the consequences of their voting has brought....I don't know if enough will flip, but I do know with certainty many are...

The fight for Bandimere is bigger than anybody realizes, because it will set a precedent that doesn't exist yet.....but will after this.....

I told Sporty that they should consider getting the track listed as a historical monument. I think that would help.....

I STAND WITH BANDIMERE!!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The problem is accountability. It's bad enough elected officials who've normalized immoral, aren't answerable.

No rule of law, no civilization.

It's way bigger than one drag race.

https://youtu.be/vsQzw_Ax8Cw

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Any society that stands by idle unaccountable while the arbitrary power boot of tyranny crashes down on fellow citizens, is a demoralized society.

It's a game of musical chairs, everyone is left without a chair eventually, called Communism.

In deed, the society is the left they only claim to despise.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mile High:
From a local tv station.

https://www.9news.com/article/...4e-81b6-0789015d83ee

The track is running events as scheduled with or without health dept. approval. Good for them!

Posts: 606 | Location: Lakewood, Co. | Registered: January 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SS427IMP:
quote:
Originally posted by Mile High:
From a local tv station.

https://www.9news.com/article/...4e-81b6-0789015d83ee

The track is running events as scheduled with or without health dept. approval. Good for them!

Yep! That's American.

Every American will join Bandimere's same fight for freedom sooner or later, or wish they did. After going bankrupt.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You all might check on what happened to Ace Speedway In Alamance County NC. They pulled a couple of those we will do it any way deals and are now shut down all together.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
You all might check on what happened to Ace Speedway In Alamance County NC. They pulled a couple of those we will do it any way deals and are now shut down all together.

^^^^The type people we all lose freedom because of. The demoralized society submissive type.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Lucky Scott Hudson
posted Hide Post
Its not just the left anymore. The right seems to have joined sides and allow this to happen. Both parties seem to have joined sides to ruin this country

Posts: 1199 | Location: So Cal | Registered: March 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Gutless!
What did they have to lose by fighting back? They were already shut down or would have been by voluntary bankruptcy anyway!

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mile High
posted Hide Post
Heard a rumor today that NHRA wants an answer from Bandimere by next Wednesday if the Mile High Nationals will be happening. I don't know if 4500 people a day would make it worthwhile. Believe judge said she'd make a decision on or by 7/21.

Posts: 110 | Location: On a Summer adventure with the car | Registered: December 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post