DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Division within America continues to deepen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Division within America continues to deepen
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Others are tired of the California cancer metastasizing to their corner of America. This ole boy rambles and repeats but the message is clear.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I know what I see. People claim that there is an economic division. A racial division. Generational divisions. What I see is a clear division between urban and rural values and beliefs.

Rural area people more often believe in less government. More independence and self reliance. While urban areas are naturally dependent on other areas to survive.

I saw a post on facebook recently about the giant windmill graveyard. A city fella mentioned that it was totally worth it because they kept the air clean and because America has land resources, it's no big deal to bury all the old windmills. As long as the air in the city is breathable, it's all good. Same folks who thing their food originates at grocery stores and their garbage disappears into thin air.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post